Please take this seriously because I've really been freaking out. Ok so me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he ejaculated and I got some semen on my fingers. I licked some off and wiped the rest with a tissue. A few minutes later I go to the restroom and I touched my vagina, but didn't insert my finger. I peed then washed my hands and forgot about it. I think my period was due the next day and I haven't got it. I've been freaking out and it's been 5 days since we've seen each other and no period, it feels like I have a stomach bug. Please help me. Could I be pregnant?!

no way the sperm canot live outside the body for very long it has to travel up your vagina and connect with one of your eggs

Hello Katey, please keep calm as you cant get pregnant from dry semen. There needed to be penetration and ejaculation inside or very near the vagina for a pregnancy to happen. Your period could be late because of other causes. you being stressed is one of them. i hope this helps you cool your mind. Good luck and be safe!

Thank you! I've really calmed down now, have a nice day!

Thank you, I think everything will be fine now! Have a nice day!