I know that tons of topics have been made on this, but I feel like my case is different. I have not smoked for 6 weeks, I drinks lots of water, tea, and cranberry juice, and I dance over 25 hours a week. All of these things should ensure that I can pass a drug test, but for some reason I am still coming up positive. 

I'm 5'10" and weigh 150 pounds, most of which is muscle- so I don't think it's in my fat cells. 

I feel like it's a waste to go buy detox or anything like that. Does anyone have any advice on what to do? Or maybe some insight on why this is happening?

Hi Rachsko,

As you said, it's stored in your fat cells.  Depending upon how long you were using THC it can take a long time for the levels to drop.

Only time will get rid of it.  It all depends upon your metabolism as to how long it will take to eliminate it.

Good luck.