So ive been smoking for alot of years.. my question is if i stop today about how long will it take for the weed to come out my system? I ask because for my last child i didnt smoke for the entire pregnancy not once but everytime i went to give urine for my prenatals i kept cuming up dirty.  you have an idea iread somewhere it might take up to four years for heavy user. is that rue?

Hi ME,

Unfortunately, no one can give you a specific answer.

THC is stored in your body fat.  Everyone has body fat.  It can take a very long time or it to be metabolized.

Good luck.

look quick answer generaly3 months or so unless you are consistantly around people who smoke it in the room when its smoked out me and my fiance quit almost three months ago and spat neg urine screens 2 weeks ago but every person is different but four years is bullcrap

thanks cause that four years had me crazy... okay so i smoked my last one yesterday ima give myself three months then take a drug test see if i pass. yeah everyones different. Congrats to you and your wife.