what is the best way to pass a drug test for thc in very short time

You really need to drink a ton of water. I mean like a gallon! If it is not some NFL type quality test, it is possible for you to dilute your piss enough to where you will pass for everything. Basically you would be pissing pure water with no urine. However if this is gonna be a serious high dollar type test (I dont know what kind of trouble you are in), they can check the water content and know that you tried to dilute it. Also there is the old bleach trick. DO NOT DRINK THE BLEACH!!!! Your body cannot break it down, so it will not get into your kidneys and clean your blood, then piss. But you can however apply the bleach directly to the piss, and it is suppossed to clean it right up. I have witnessed the success of that. You have to be careful tho, because if you have too much the drug test people will smell it, and all your efforts have been in vain. Also the same as with the water, if it is high dollar they can just test it for bleach. BUT REMEMBER I AM NOT GUARANTEEING THAT THIS WILL WORK. IT CAN AND DOES WORK BUT THERE ARE MANY FACTORS THAT HAVE TO PLAY OUT PERFECTLY!!!!

Hope I could be of some help.

From: A guy who has to take a drug test once a month.

P.S. I am actually clean, though. So dont do drugs. Drugs are bad, M'Kay.

niacin
cranberry juice
a gallon of water
and run for 2 miles...optional.....

but the niacin wil clear it up in a day u can get it at cvs ..
cranberry juice is like the prune juice for ur pee ...it helps with the contraticon which cleans the urninal cavity
a gallon of water dillutes the thc and by sweating u loose water.....this is 99% garunnteed that u will pass it

You have to stop smoking around 48 hours before the test. Then Flush Flush Flush with water and or a flush kit. I did this for seven years to avoid going to jail for 10. So I am speaking from real experience. I have failed before because I smoked a day before. It doesnt matter if it is a so called NFL test they all usually do the same tests. The test for the same amount usually on dipsticks. If you come up dirty on that they do more testing to measure the exact amount. So basically stop smking at min. 49 hours before test. PS niacin does nothing but make you very uncomfortable. All you really need is water and or a flush kit. DO NOT TAKE NIACIN.That is BS. The only reason people pass is because of the water. I had alot to loose an did well with it. At first I did fail and almost got violated. That again is because I smoked to soon before the test.

Guest wrote:

Yes 48 hours is correct. And that's true all you need is water. All that other stuff is full of BS! I was tested within 2 days of smoking and I did nothing but pure water only for those two days and passed the test. I only use thc so there's no order drug I need to clear:-D  I just recieved a job offer yesterday and I took a home one today and it was a faint negative! I have to test soon so I know I'll be fine. Like he said WATER is the sure thing to work.

Thats all BS.. Haven't somke in over 20 days been drink water ad still can out postive after not somking for 20 days and drink water for those days i depens on yur wieght THC stays in your fat cells... Just got durg test for a job offer today and came out postive try not to somke for more then 30 days i moved to Georgia but Im from Califorina and had Prop 215 Card so i smoke like every other day haven't somke in 20 Days since i Moved and still came out postive. I drinked like 1 galion of water everyday and still dont help.. Try to stay durg free for more then 40 day would be my bes guess to asure you pass

It does depend on ur weight, so if your heavy drink more than just 1 gallon of water a day and go outside and do some work and sweat a lot. I cut grass for my job so naturally I drink LOTS of water all day and sweat even more than I drink and passed a piss test for a job offer at a fitness center in a hospital and smoked two days before it. I also take niacin but I take that anyway because it's good for your body if you take as directed and don't use it excessively. Good luck fellow potheads!

i have a drug test 5 days from now and i smoked yesterday what can i do to pass

how fast will it be out ur system

im 5"4 weigh 104 lbs and smokeee alottt but I'm very athletic, can I quit for a week before test and only drink water will I be okay?

yes, just do not smoke and keep on drinking down the water! make sure not to over drink, 2 pints per hour at most. remember to urinate frequently when needed.

I'm in the same boat with the drug test. Have one in 2 days, i smoke dro regularly and i have been outside in the texas heat sweating my ass of running, working out burns the fat and thc is in the fat duh, so will help. I have been taking niacin and multivitamins, and wearing a trash bag over my body to sweat more and drowning myself in water and tea. It all depends on how skinny or fat you are and your metabolism. The skinnier you are the better off you are. I recommend doing anything to raise your metabolic rate to break it down quicker, which working out raises it a lot. But a couple days before the test lay off the working out cause it will only raise the amount of thc in your blood therefore your urine from the breakdown of the fat. Also dont eat the day of the test and drink lots of water to dilute, piss a couple time before and dont use the beginning or the end of your piss stream, use the middle. Thats about all the advice i can give you or anybody else searching for a way to pass.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

No smoking would help the best but someone that is smoking is wanting to know a faster way.

Im 5'8 145lbs athletic still smoking. If i pound 2 gallons of water in 3 days should that be enough to cleanse my system or what more should I do? Please let me know cuz I have a test coming UP!!!

Do not insult cannabis users.  I use it for chronic pain, so bite me.