i just stopped smoking a few days ago, due to every job i apply for drug testing, ive smoked off and on for years and about 2 bowls a night for the past few weeks,i think ive kinda used pot to deal with some depression i'm having and it's wierd but it's worked wonders for me, plus i just love nothing more than going on all day stoner adventures,, anyway I'm very skinny i weigh 125 pounds, and failed a random drug test at my last job, i'm just wondering how long it's going to take to be able to pass a test?

I'm sorry that you are not able to pass a drug test but if you're concerned about being able to pass a test, you will have to lay off weed for about a month before you can actually pass one. I know that sounds like a long time but you are a heavy user and you've got to get all the THC out of your system so that will take about a month. If you were a light user, you could have passed by now but because you smoke so much, you have to wait longer. DOes this help?