how long does meth stay in your system and how can you detoxify your blood of meth using at home remadies?

I am not sure how you can get it out, I do not think you can but it takes about 30 days to be completly out of your system.

Whoa wait, I'm confused. If you're not sure that you can get it out, how would it take 30 days to get completely out of your system then? I don't think I understand. What does that mean?

well that just means it stays in your, pee, and blood for 30 days before your body totally clears it out of its system. I do not know of anyway that you can get it out by yourself though.

it will be out of your system in 3-4 days. and u can help out with makin it leave your body by keeping yourself hydrated or even keeping your blatter full as much as possible. water and fruit juice (cranberry from research) the closer together you keep yourdrinks will make you pee more often. ive passed after 3 days

I have always heard that it takes up to 3 days but there for if your tripen about a drug test that you know have or your scared that ya mom is gonna pop one on ya ....stay away from it if people get so scared to take a drug test knowing there going to be tested why take that chance....Meth is nothing but the devil an it will take your hole life it will do nothen but make you turn on the people you love the most makes you look old and rots your teeth an can lead to death.Most people 99.9% of people are hooked when they take that first hit...most people will read thi s an say oh they crazy we know what we doing ....but your wrong I know and its nothen to mess with ,its not a game its your life and future if you have kids an you get so far into the dope game go ahead and kiss them goodbye because the second you turn your back an you think no one is watching an you think you got everything hid an out of reach your wrong 9 times out of 10 children get hurt an some die due to the ........thats in it I know my aunts sisters little girl layed in uab dead when they airlifted her in all because of careless faults so the next time your shaken an baken remember there wont be a knock at the door or a friendly hello its gonna be your door busted in an your house suronded with no where to go.......Prison is your new home or a hole in the ground say NO or get HELP while you still can its never to late NEVER!!!!!!! 

Meth is in Ur Piss 4 a maxim of 4 days. But u can flush Ur bladder out faster my drinking water,sports drinks and Applesider viniger but in like thc with is stored in fat meth is in the blood and who knows how long it will stay there it depends on how much u use

O and I'm pretty sure u can't clean out Ur blood.....I'm a former addict and trust me I tryed everything

The 3 to 4 day thing isn't correct.
If you have never done meth and you try it once, it will be out of your urine in 2 to 4 days.
Now if you are a moderate user of meth, say two times a week. It can be out of your urine in 2 to 4 days depending on How much WATER you drink, your fat weight and how your kidneys filter. So if you have ailing kidneys not able to properly dispose of toxins it might take longer.
Now if you are a Heavy User of meth it is possible to clean your system out in those 2 to 4 days But it isn't getting out by itself in that time frame. You would have to exercise or something to have excessive body sweat for 1 to 3 days and Consume large amounts of water and urinate constantly. If you have drank water for a good two days straight and are only urinating what looks like water and you are urinating every 5 to 10 minutes for at least a hour or two, it's pretty safe to say your clean. But if you are a heavy user and you stop using and don't do much to heal your body and system, it is very possible for meth to be in your system for 8 to 12 days. This is a fact not some myth like the 2 to 4 day no matter what theory.
Exercise/sweat and lots of water is the best way to rid your system of this poison.
And for the blood I have been told for small doses around 4 days for heavy users it can take up to a month. But yes there is a way to clean your blood of toxins but they are usually no shorter then a week and unless you can personally test your blood for toxicity of meth, your probably not going to really know.

If you dont know the facts dont speak! It stays in your system from 1-5 days but depending on the amount used, your body function and the period of your use(days) it could last a little longer....Drink water, eat healthy, use antitoxins the more you sweat it out the better so go for a jog, lift some weights, have some sweaty sex...lots of it.

baking soda two heaping tablespoons to an eight ounce glass of water. slam the glass then drink lots of water. Try not to puke. Its gonna hurt. when your done pooping you'll never wanna do meth again.

if someone is going to be tested on Tuesday and its sunday now....WHEN do u do the baking soda drink UGH!!! t does sound awful....has anyone ever heard of something called Serto, u can find it in baking section at grocery store its a clear like gelatin and i kno someone who uses meth dail;y then she drank the serto and her test was negative...

I just got back from treatment... i was a regular heroin user as well as meth... and 7 days into treatment they questioned me about having it in my system still... then it was gone a day later i believe. be careful. if u use heavy and just lay around with not much exercise or fluids that sh*t lingers in your body. you gotta get movin in order to move that sh*t out!

that is in reguards to pot not meth or pills things like that thc is more substanable to the blood streem

Its actually 2 heaping tablespoons of bakling soda, you take 1 table spoon at a time, and it between the 2 table spoons you drink oj, you have to drink atleast 16 ounces of oj for it to work. The baking soda strips everything out of your urine, The OJ puts the natural vitamens back in your urine so you don't piss diloute. Because EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT A DILOUTE UA IS A BAD UA!!!!! and yes it does make you c**p your brains out and if you puke doing it, it does not work!!! oh and I noticed with my boyfriend, if you use that system freqently it wont work after awhile.