Couldn't find what you looking for?


 I am 33 year old men. I feel i lost my sexual power. Upto age of 30 my sex life is fine. I have a kid. My penis   take long time to stimulate. From age of 10, I am doing hand job on own till age of 27. I am still enjoying hand job. I feel due to hand job for long time I lost my sexual power. Please help me. DO i need to go to doctor or what are the option I can have?

Thanks in advance.


Loss of penis sensitivity is common among men and that may be all that has occurred. Try using a quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). The key is to use one that includes acetyl L carnitine, which is neuroprotective and can help maintain penis sensitivity.  Good luck!