so i am 15 and i had protected sex with my boyfriend (17) my period came on time two weeks later. now my next period is a few days late. i am going through some stressful things. could the stress be the cause of my late period? or is it something worse. every once in a while i do get what feels like period cramps but no blood. any ideas?

You are 100 percent right when you say that stress is contributing to your period to be even later - all women have gone through that. But, since you are 15 it is perfectly normal and expected for your periods to be irregular. But you were protected, so no way is pregnancy the cause. I would suggest that you see a gynecologist so he maybe might put you on birth control pill - BC pills are standard treatment for irregular periods because they have the same hormones that your body needs to regulate the period.

thanks :-) i have actually started today.