me and my boyfriend were playing around a bit... i gave him a blow job and he cumed on his stomach, i know he wiped it all off his tummy but im scared some might have gotten on his hands because 10 - 15 mins later he fingered me. he says he dose not remember if he wiped any off or if there was even any on his hands but he's most likely sure that there wasn't anything when he fingered me. its been about a month since he did it and im currently on my period it seems kinda lighter then normal though but i think its because im stressing. i have a friend who is very accurate and correct about these things and he says i am not pregnent but im worried. tbh im 14 and im sh**ting my pants. i have every symptom of my period so im pretty sure its not spotting or anything. i dont have nausa or headaches and my boobs are a bit sore but i get that when im on my period. honestly im really scared even thought logically there most likely wasnt any cum on his hand, even if there was could i have gotten me pregnent, i wast ovulating at the time and he didnt go super far in and if there was any it was a tiny drop no more then the size of a tiny bit not even barely noticible... is it possible i coulld be pregnent i took 3 internet tests to see and they all told me im not and the people i ask who are knowladgeable about this say im not but im so scared im shaking and i cant sleep at night or eat or focus on anything PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASSSSEEE!!!

wow. calm down. from what you're saying, I'm 98% sure you're not pregnant. just be a bit more careful next time. and if it happens again, buy the Plan B pill so your stress level goes down a bit. 

thankyou :) i know im just stressed and im honestly almost 100% sure im not either, i just had to hear it from someone else so thanks :)