Last night my boyfriend had cum on his hands after wanking and he didn't wipe his hands then he fingered me? He didn't go in deep and I'm a virgin? Could I still get pregnant?

HI there sweetie, I hope your boyfriend wiped his hands thoroughly. The sperm cells can live up to three days in a females body.<<sorry if that scares you abit)). If you're sure he wiped his hands properly and there was no semen residue on it then you have nothing to worry about. Just be sure to be extra careful next time when playing wit each others genitals. Wish you all the best with whatever happens. :)

Hi, while this might be true that sperm can live up to 3 days i find it very unlikely in this case. Because sperm dies when in contact with air, it dies right away. So if he had sperm on his hands that means that the sperm was already dead when he fingered you. I dont think there is a need for you to take a home pregnancy test. Getting pregnant this way is borderline impossible, i mean he would have to ejaculate oh his hand and them quickly finger you as deep as he can go. This would be the way but i personally think this is also impossible. So , dont be worried you are not pregnant. Plus, i have never heard of a virgin pregnancy ( this is possible but its a medical miracle). Hope this helps

Hi. I hope you can could answer my question. I didnt have intercourse with my boyfriend but he fingered me with precum because he touched his penis and I'm 5 days late of my period and noticed only white discharge is releasing. Could I be pregnant? I hope not. I'm too scared