My period is 5 days late and I'm freaking out. I'm a virgin however about a month ago, my boyfriend and I were just messing around the day after my period and he fingered me. I gave him a ha****b and pre-*** started coming out but just a bit. After I stopped, he grabbed his penis and gave himself a short ha****b too. After that he instantly turned over to me and started to put his hands down my pants to finger me but he didn't really finger me, he just touched my clit. I don't know for a fact if the pre-*** was on his finger or not and if it was I don't know if it rubbed away while he tried to put his hand down my pants. I'm scared because I was supposed to get my period May 11th but it's already May 16th and nothing. Around May 11th I got my usual period symptoms such as acne breakouts and mood swings however it all went away suddenly and no period came. Today I had lower ab cramps and I was hoping to see blood but again nothing was there. My legs are achy like they get when I get my period and one of my breasts hurt too (which doesn't happen often) I've been under tons of stress lately because I'm paranoid I might be pregnant and also I have so much work left for school before it ends that I'm wayy behind. I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 18. I just ate speghetti and I feel nausea. I'm sooo scared. Could I be pregnant? Or is my period just late due to all the stress? I can't be pregnant! I heard that precum does contain a tiny amount of sperm if guys were to have comed before and my boyfriend had said he hadn't comed in a while. I also heard that it's possible to get pregnant from precum but not likely however ANYTHING can happen. I'm scared. Please help!

Okay. I have been through the same thing but turned out if your boyfriend or you still had some clothes on its a huge possibility it got wiped off somewhere. If he touch the top of your vigina with the same hand before he proceed to finger. You're not pregnant an since both of y'all are old enough just got to a store an purchase a pregnancy test an take it when no one is around.

girl, you are NOT pregnant. the sperm has to be in or near the cervix (an openning in the vagina). once sperm hits oxygeon, bam, its dead. im positive the ONLY reason your period is late is because you've tricked your mind into thinking your pregnant. it happens all the time. get a pregnancy test just to make yourself feel better (:

I am in this situattion too. My Bf fingered me On September 15, i had my period on October 11. However, I started to worry a week later, I also found out that a woman can be pregnant from it . I started to feel strange things; dizzy, vomiting, nausea, stomach pain ..starting on september 21st up until today ( October 29). I couldn't sleep or eat or study since that day. I am stress out. We never had sex because I am scare of being pregnant. I don't know what to do..... He said, i feel these strange things because of stress. Is it possible? Please somebody help....

Ok, look...even if it was on his finger all the way inside you...no, you will not be pregnant. Here's the reason...the sperm will die in the air itself before he put his finger inside you. The fact that you are stressed may very well be the reason your period isn't coming right now. Try to calm down.

Please help me! I'm losing my mind over this! On 26th dec, my boyfriend and I got intense & in the heat of the moment, he fingered me 5 minutes right after I gave him a ha****b. His hands had semen because he touched his penis. Is it possible that I'm pregnant? I got my peroids twice already, but I just heard that you can have your periods and be pregnant at the same time! I'm losing my mind I really don't know what to do?! PLEASE HELP!

Have you tried a pregnancy test? In most cases, you can NOT be pregnant and have your period at the same time. It's like you swallowed cum from the partner, you're not going to get pregnant because the sperm is a liquid thing that has to reach the uterus. Swallowing it won't get it to your uterus just in bladder and eventually come out of you. I swallowed my friend and I am NOT pregnant and he fingered me (before I gave him a blow job).

Im going through the same thing. Me and my boyfriend got intense and he fingered me. My period was supposed to come on the 27th of feb and its already 15th march. Its late by 16 days. There are no signs of pregnancy, none at all. Im worried because they're never late. We did not have sex. Can pre-cum can also cause this thing? Scared. Please help!

i have a question what if my bf had sperm on his hand then wiped it slighty on his chest then fingered me, will i get pregnant?

my boyfriend fingered me and then i had my period and he fingered me again and i had my period but it was very light. my stomach is getting big toward the bottom and i’m scared i’m pregnant. can i be pregnant or no?