I gave my boyfriend a blow job and he came in my mouth and i swallowed it. then he wiped his penis off with his hands and pulled his pants up, then we kissed and then he layed me down and moved my pants then he fingered me. Im scared that he got sperm on his hands from wiping his penis and it got inside me. but i think/ im oretty sure that all his cum got in my mouth and if there was sperm on his hands it would have only been a little bit and it would have been wiped off when he pulled up his pants and moved mine right??? i didnt feel any on his hands and he said there was none on his hands but i am just worried. do you think im okay?? ( my last period was two weeks ago and this happened three days ago) please help. im so worried

Hey please help.....I also have a same situation
REALLY SCARED!!! Pregnancy from Fingering?? Please ANSWER with proper knowledge on?Hello evryone, me and my girlfriend had too much fun on 5th Feb she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) may be 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant?? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? I am sure i didnt had anything wet on my fingers NO SEMEN. She had her period last month starting on Jan 29th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me can she become pregnant in such a situation??She is yet to have her periods this month....it was last month she had periods on jan 29th we did this on feb 05th...so she is yet to have her periods this month due may be on 26-27 feb as she has 28-29 day cycle....and as mentioned i rubbed my hands on her body and on her clothes as well. We loved each other for about 10 min. I gave her my hankerchief from my pocket to clean the stuff then i put that back into my pocket aswell. So after all this i am sure there was nothing on my fingers, definetely not semen because my fingers were definetely not that wet at all. We didnt had our clothes off but i fingered her by putting my hand inside her jeans...Can she be pregnant??

well i was thinking about both of our situations after reading your post and we have basically the same situation. I asked some friends and they all thought that i would not be pregnant and everything was fine. If there was anything on your hands, odds are it would have wiped off while kissing her, pullling your pants up and moving her pants right? it couldnt have been a lot of sperm so i dont think we should worry. the chances are so small and its most likely nothing got inside of her because she swallowed most of it and so there could have only been a little bit on your hands and that would have gotten wiped off. Dont you think her & i will be okay after thinking about it?

Yeah i think the same....chances are next to impossible and highly unlikely!!