Okay so less than 24 hours ago, I had an incident with my boyfriend where I was touching his penis, and there was precum/a little bit of semen. Also (not to be overly descriptive but in case there was a chance of sperm living in the saliva) there was saliva on his penis. He had his hands around his penis, but he didn't exactly touch the precum/sperm, he just touched himself. He then fingered me, but his hands did feel dry and it's not like he touched the semen and inserted anything wet in me. Besides this, we did NOT have sex. My pants stayed on the whole time and his penis never entered my vagina. However, I'm still nervous about the possibility of becoming pregnant from this. Should I take the plan b one step just in case? Please help, I'm not sure and I'm prone to being worrisome when it comes to health issues. P.S. I just got off my period 2 days ago, idk if that helps...

so am i me and my gf were messing around in my bed and she was giving me a hj and after a while I felt the head of my penis and there was precum on it I wiped it in a towel in my bed at the time, then after about 10 mins I started to finger her I went in and rubbed her clit and she had her first orgasm im very scared she might get pregnant is it possible??