Ok, me and my fiance do not have sex, but we do finger and other things like that. No contact of the penis to the vagina though. I wanted to know, how long does it take sperm to die on it has been ejaculated. I wash my hands right after but i worry, is one handwashing enough? and what if my he lays back down in my bed? Does his semen go through his pants onto my bed? What happens If I lay there? I wash my hands twice after handling sperm, he only washes his hands once, is that enough? I ask because I am absolutely terrified of getting pregnant. Im also worried that if i do laundry soon after handling the sperm (even with washed hands) that it will get on my underwear and come in contact with my vagina when i wear them. please help to put my mind at ease. We really are very responsible, but i have ocd and it makes me constantly worry about these things.

Ellye, you need to take a chill my dear. With all the stuff you mentioned, there is no way that you could get pregnant, at all. Your going to scrub the skin right off your hands. It's one thing to be scared of getting pregnant, but you will crack up if you keep thinking the way you do. Honestly, you need to relax and stop thinking the highly impossible. You certainly should wash your hands after handling your man's semen, but i think once should take care of it. Sperm can not go thru his pants and on to your bed making you pregnant and the thing with the laundry and the underwear, forget that one all together.

If your that paranoid, have you thought about birth control, even if your not actually having intercourse? Please calm down and you really don't need to or have to worry.

I am not able to get birth control. My mother doesnt know im active in such things. I don't like her to know, even though I an engaged. All that matters us that im not having sex until I am married. I am very forgetful and I fear that if i start birth control I may forget a dose and be even more risked. As I said before I have ocd which stems from fear of aids/hiv & pregnancy. I absolutely cannot get pregnant for serious reasons. That is why i worry so much.

Thank you though, your reply was helpful.

I want to know how long it takes the sperm to die after ejaculation. I know this sounds crazy but i think i had some in my hair and touched it a few hours later and then went to the bathroom... Heh, sounds strange as i read it now, but I want to know if it could still be alive.

Sperm and air don't get along well at all, so when live sperm hit the air, it meets it's maker reletively fast. Semen getting stuck in your hair is more annoying than anything else and you can't get pregnant this way either.
Just to make you smile a minute and i am not minimizing your fears at all, but did you ever see the movie All About Mary? If you did, do you remember the scene where she had a hugh gob of semen in her hair? Tell me that wasn't funny? It does make a great mousse in a pinch.....ok ok, just kiddin ya >;)

So don't worry, if it gets on your hands or in your hair or on your bed or your cloths, just wash your hands or do the laundry. Sperm is at it's most aggressive point when it's fighting for a spot trying to find your ovum.
But if you and bf are messing around and his penis is close to your vagina and he cums, pay attention to that.

Thank you for all your help!!

hi!me and my girlfriend enjoyed foreplay in the course of the act i ejaculated but in the bathroom accidentaly a drop of semen fell on the lid of the pot(engish loo)not the cover but i washed it away with water.after that my girlfriend used the toilet.Iam scared what incase her vagiana came in contact?is there a case of pregancy like this?should she take a birthcontrol pill?pls reply soon.thank you

Hello m 19 yrs old nd m a virgin today me n my bf did mutual mastrubation as in he fingered me nd i made him ejaculate .. Some of his ejaculation came on my hand nd witout touching ne part of my body i immediatly washed my hands wit detol liquid hand wash twice nd den wit d same hand i applied sm sope over my vigina ... Also my bf washed his hands  wit water or sope m not sure... But he certainly did wash his many times wit watr..aftr around 30 min v agen did d fingring agen is dr ne chances of me gting pregnant p.s: dr was no pentration at al

Hi, Im already 22 years old now but Im not yet ready to be pregnant. My bf and I are having contact in a few days ago. Iám worried to be pregnant because  upon his ejaculation her penis is closer to my vagina and accidentally sperm hits my vagina. So, for me to become safe I quikly was my vagina because Im worried to spread sperm on my vagina. I already consult to doctors after that night but as per to them even in the top of my vagina or 1each from the top of my vagina, it is i% chance to positive pregnancy becuase sperm does that live for temperature outside our body. Is it true? please advice asap..

No semen does not die instantly in air that is a myth. It has to dry up first which can take up to an hour depending on the humidity and temperature of the air.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I'm on birth control, but it was towards the beginning of the middle of my cycle. My boyfriend pulled out way early. He went on my stomach but as he was pulling away there was drop hanging from his penis, and I think it fell onto my vagina. Should I be worried? I took an ovulation test the next day to see if I was ovulating and it said that I wasn't, but I forgot to take one Saturday, but took one Sunday afternoon and it said that I still wasn't ovulating. Am I in the clear?

well its not true just touching of the sperm to ur virgaina will never make any gal pregnent...guys u should knw that when the sprem is realesd into the gals virgina it a has to travel long to reach the egg and from 70million sprem only y one reaches there bcoz rest all die in between...so its not so easy to get pregnant just by a drop of sperm tiuching ur top of virgaina..its just that the sprem should not be left inside the gal... 

I speeded inside my pants than washed my privates or penis with alcohol. And put a condom on and did it. Will she get preganant?

Ummm dan ur not a virgn any more being a virgin means not doin sexual stuff at all not oh let me get fingered but no penetration is the same thing smh

hey what do you think is the difference? you want to preserve yourself from sex before marriage? Hey what you are doing is practically sex yet! Though there is no vagina-penis contact, you cannot be considered as a virgin.

Virginity is whether you'be been penetrated by a penis. Also do not force your opinion on others, if they want to wait till marriage they can, sex is a beautiful thing and must not be rushed nor peer pressured into.