My period skipped the month of August and I had not been sexually active for about two months. I had my next period a little earlier than normal the month of September. Now it is the month of October and my period is late. I have been sexually active but have used protection everytime. Could my period just be skipping another month, or is there a possibility of pregnancy? I will not be able to get a test until at least another week or two.

It is possible but unlikely that you are pregnant. Many things can be causing your missed and late periods. Stress, changes in weight, exercise, etc. Of course, get tested when you can but if you've had your period since the last time you've had sex you are probably not pregnant. There are rare cases in which you can have a period or even regular periods and still be pregnant, but this is not common. Do you have any other signs of pregnancy? Take the test to be sure.