hey.

i have had irregular periods. but my last period was on the 23rd of SEPTEMBER, which lasted for about 6 DAYS. I still have not gotten it yet. I have not had sex for over a month, and I used condoms. I took a home prenancy test around the 28th of OCTOBER and the 3rd of NOVEMBER, and they were both NEGATIVE. I'm planning to buy another one in a few days time.

So far, my breasts are a little tender(this only happened on friday, November2nd), i get some muscle pulls down there very hardly. That's it.

So now i'm quite worried. Am I pregnant or am I just skipping a period or is it just late? Please reply fast, I am dying to know. I'm 16 years old btw. thank you.

If you have a history of irregular periods-- is this unusual for you? If you are having sex you need to be seeing a gynecologist every year for a pap smear etc anyway. If you go you can ask the doctor to give you a pregnancy test as well and then you will know for sure. No one can diagnose you over the internet.

well yeah ever since february this year my period has been extremely irregular ranging from 16 days to 22 days to 40 days to 33. i am not having any stomach cramps or whatsoever.

furthermore, my discharge has stopped for the past two weeks. it was clear and watery, after that thick white and gooey. it's stopped. right now it very dry.

When you mess with discharge stuff that usually means something in the pH department is wrong. I think its time to head off to the gynecologist. Usually the white thick stuff is a yeast infection and it is usually accompanied by an itch or a burn. I'd say it would be good to go get checked out. Birth Control pills can also help you regulate your period.