Hello I am 16 and uncircumcised. I can pull my foreskin fully over my glands when flaccid but cannot only pull it about half way when erected. I have tried pulling it back when flaccid and then seeing what it is like when erect and the skin stays under the head unless I pull it and the head of my penis also aches. The head also seems dark and purple when i try this. It wasnt until like one yar ago that I started retracting it because before that I didnt want to.
I have heard of phimosis and frenulum breve but i honestly cannot personnaly diagnose what the problem is.

oh and i just read a post saying that it is because the head is not hard enough it can not break through and that it is because of masturbation of head.

i am guilty of both of those because i masturbated the head BECAUSE i was afraid of pulling the skin back so my head is kinda soft (almost squishy in a way). This guy said that the problem will fix itself by not masturbating and letting it rest so is this true?

Hi qwerty, Yes, it is partially true, to rest of masturbating for a while alleviates the pains, when you masturbates be too careful and gentile, How old are you?... Are you hit puberty?..  if you wants some tips or advices please write me
SPAM
(a)
hotma.... . com

Hi Qwerty:

You are normal for your age, because a lot of boys your age don't have fully retractable foreskins. 

Here is a test.

Get an erection. Then try to pull your foreskin back until it stops. Watch the head of your penis. If the head bends down when you pull back, you have frenulum breve. If it does not pull down you have phimosis.

Hi Qwerty2202:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision. Do not be worried. You are normal for your age.

Phimosis is the Greek term used to describe a foreskin that will not retract. Your foreskin retracts when your penis is flaccid so so you do not have phimosis.

You probably have a narrow foreskin that needs to be stretched to make it looser.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider. Search the Internet for “How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work” and you will find the help you need.

It is never necessary to be circumcised. Non-retractile foreskin is not a reason to get a circumcision. Circumcision is a very destructive, damaging, and harmful operation. Furthermore, it is an ELECTIVE operation that in only done with the consent of the patient.