There is a pimple like structure on the side of the skin of my testicle. Is it ok to link to pictures of this kind of stuff? I am going to link to a picture please delete it if it violates the terms http://newboards.tusclan.com/imagehosting/3072464f362e30c37.jpg

Looks like a Genital Wart to me. I would ask your doctor

Im not sure if that's a wart or not but i had something similiar on my scrotum about 1 year ago and i went to the dermatologist and they refered me to general surgery and i had it removed. I was told it was some form of sebacious cyst... no infection and all gone..

If its got a face on it, you should go to the doctor.

It's a pimple. I get them all the time. Nothing to worry about.

This is not a pimple.. if you havent already gone to the doctors go now! It is definately something you need an antibiotic for. Do not have sexual intercourse either with that or you have the chance of giving it to your partner

hey! did u find something about that pimple like thing on ur testicle?
because i kinda got the same thing but a little bigger
try to write back asap
thanks!

If you have a growth on your testicle like that, then you need to see a doctor about it as soon as possible. I don't think that what he had on his testicle was a pimple or an ingrown hair but was actually the outbreak of something and it is a good idea for you to see one just to be sure it's not something serious. How long has it been there?

bluedog wrote:

ulises84 wrote:

try to write back asap
thanks!

its been there for like a couple months i believe....

ulises84 wrote:

bluedog wrote:

ulises84 wrote:

try to write back asap
thanks!

yeah, Ulises, I would definitely see a doctor about this because if it's been there this long, it would very much be worth your while to talk to a doctor about it to get it taken care of. Can you see one now?

hey i had the same thing for a while, but just dont mess with it, its just a cyst that comes from irritation, and lots of friction. my advice just shave less in that area and dont do stuff like masterbation. it could worsten it from my experience. hoped that helped. if it gets worse i'd go to the docter because cysts can get really big if not treated correctly. Also idk if its good or bad to drain it ( pop it).