this is a bit embarassing but, I have had these pimple like things appear on my labia and they are red and because of their placement they look roundish, and they eventually pop or i pop them and they have a mixture of white fluid and sometimes blood ...they dont hurt, or itch and i usually have only one at a time, and they come and go...i have one now and its bigger than they have been before and i cant get it to pop...what can i do? and should i be popping them or leaving them alone? a friend said it may be sweat glands? please help

They are probably sebaccous (spelling?) glands, or sweat glands... this happens to a lot of women. You can try wearing underwear and clothes that breathe really well so your glands dont clog up! I wouldnt continue popping them, you dont want to cause more irritation to the area or cause an infection! :-)

i have the same thing but mine is hard round and in the skin. i tried to pop it nothing happened. and it hurts there is only one and it came overnight and its . i had sex without a condom the day before the bump arrived. its located closer to the vaginal opening.... thoughts anyone? how embarassing

i have this same thing! this is kind of embarassing because im only 15. i have never had sex though? its like a blood red pimple. and its sore to the touch. should i be worried?

im 14 years old and i have the same exact thing! Their just these little white bumps, like the head of a pimple, that are just randomly coming up! I noticed when i mess around and try to pop them, they'e more noticable. Im scared that when in actually have sex, if my boyfriend goes down on me, he might notice this and hesitate. is there like, anyway to get rid of them without causing a rash, cause its alot more sensitive down there..

get checked out by your doctor for molluscum contagiousum

sex-work.org/sti_pix/d/107-2/molluscum2.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molluscum_contagiosum

In my research, I found out that pimples on the labia are very common and nothing to worry about.

I had a big, painful one recently and treated it by rubbing Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil on it frequently throughout the day. The Witch Hazel helps to shrink it, while the Tea Tree Oil works like an antibiotic to not only heal it but also to help the pain.

Hope this helps others with this problem. ;-)

i have the same thing and i think its just a pimple. i get it occasionally. don't pop it. u can get a pimple anywhere where there's a hair follicle that can trap bacteria. :-)

I have had the same things for many many years! I have left them alone and popped them. I find that popping them helps me. If I leave them alone they get bigger and more painful. As soon as it's popped it goes away shortly after.

They are gross, embarrassing, and just annoying! Thank God my husband is understanding about them. Now that I know I am not the only one that gets these, I don't feel so bad. Thanks everyone for sharing. Saved me a lot of worry.

same here im 15 too and today i noticed a pimple looking thing on the inside and i dont know what to do? im 15 too and a virgin so i kno its isnt an STD or anythin related to sex...any advice? i really dont want to see a doctor since its soo embarrassing but if it isn't gone in a week i think ill have to.

oh and for me the sorness went away after a warm bath

i have them to. they're like spot and then that white fluid comes out. i get them all the time, i think they're just like spots :/

I get them every once in a while as well. They usually occur on the inside of my labia majora, not where there is any hair. Could this still be a blockage of a sweat gland? I know it's bad to pop them, but usually I just pop it, and it goes away very quickly. But if it doesn't pop right away, I leave it. Otherwise, trying too hard could really do some damage, and just plain hurt!

Thanks gals! :-D

It's not a bad idea to pop them, it's just a bad idea to pop them if there is no head on it. I hope that you're being careful and that's all you have to do. If you pop it without a head, that's when there's an issue. That can cause an infection. I hope that this helps!

i went to the dr back when i was a teen same problem if they are too painfull to pop they can open them up for you i thought it would hert like heck but i didn't feel a thing and to this day i still get them. so they are really common.

So are you saying that the doctor opened them for you? Did the doctor actually say what they were or di you just get them opened?