Hello. I'm 22 year old male and one strange thing has happened to me that I want to talk about. You see, just recently some small pimple like things appeared on the shaft of my penis and I don’t know what it could be. I'm sexually active and that just made my situation worse.
The bumps have been there for at least a year but I have never noticed any irritation or bad itching, numbness or anything else you would attribute to a disease.
Some of these pimples are skin colored and small and some of them are bigger, like some blisters. I have something similar on my scrotum also.
Can anyone please tell me what is going on with me?

Hi. I have read your post and really decided to help you because I hate to hear that somebody worry that much because of nothing.
Those pimples are simple hair follicles like that you have on parts of body, head, hands, legs and similar.
Just, the skin on penis and scrotum is thin and that’s why the hair follicle looks like a blister.
The bigger pimples you’ve mentioned are most often Fordyce glands, little sebaceous glands that produce lubrication for the tender skin of the penis, to keep it from drying out and cracking. So, you really have no reasons to be worry. You have mentioned some blisters. Well I have read somewhere that blister-like lesion on the penis could be genital herpes, so, to be sure, contact your GP for further evaluation!

Hi there I am reading your posts and I have to say that they are very interesting for me and I decided to write one because my brother had penis pimple too Even though he had only the protected sex, he was scared that he got some sexually transmitted disease, and he saw a doctor and she gave him some therapy that helped him a lot. According to your cases I agree that it is probably some kind of a cyst or hair follicle  but I think  that you should see a doctor because none of us is a doctor

im 14 and i decided to look it up couse i have the same problem...knowing that i am so relived :-D

stuiped pimple i feel like ill never get a pj again how the hell do i stop them things im not got nothing just pimples on shaft -.- :-(

I have had the same thing for a few years now.

They are skin coloured bumps around the base of my penis and cause no discomfort wat so ever. I have heard someone else mention that they are just the hair folicle sticking out a little and if this is the case is there anyway to help reduce this, as it is not the most attractive thing to have bumps on ur penis.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as i dont really want to have to talk to my GP about it.

To The second Post, I Have something similar to the problem. But i have many very small skin coloured, and white things on the base of the head of my Penis. Any Idea ?

I am a 21 year old Male and recently had unprotected sex. I have never done this before so I am hoping this was just some sort of reaction to doing it. The female said she had nothing and had told she she'd been tested. Ive looked this up tons of times and most of the STDs i see look like huge warts or big blisters. Mine look nothing like this, their are two tiny red dots on the shaft, and another larger one that looks kind of opened up and bright red, but again nothing like what I see in the pictures. I don't know if this is a freak coincidence that this is happening a few days after the sex, but I need help!

i thought it had something to do with me catching a disease i was so scared. r u sure because its not on my penis at all but only on my balls

Some of you shouldn't rule out syphilis - first signs are whitehead pimple-like painless bumps that go away on their own after a few weeks. But you still need to be treated with simple antibiotics - otherwise it can develop over many years into serious secondary problems. The test is easier if the bumps are still present (microscope), otherwise a blood test is done.

I am SO relieved. I`m 26 and haven`t been sexually active for some time and was careful when I was. I did, however notice these small pimpley things down there and I thought I must`ve mad a mistake somewhere. Actually one of my instincts WAS hair follicles as that where some hair seem to sprout from. O.k. t.m.i. Thank you so much.

i have this little white pimple looking things on the shaft of my penis and also on my scrotum. im still a vergin and im 15 years old but i dont know what to do about this. they have been there for a pretty long time like maby even 2 years ago if i think back on it. i have read most of the post's on this stuff and they all sugest that they are pimples and nothign more. but im not so sure about this is someone could plz refer back to me and include my username so i know who they are talking about would be veru helpful. thank you very much for your time adn reading this.

P.S. (i really hope this is'nt something that's really bad)

im so glad this happened to all of us i mean im 14 a virgin and so yea thanks alot but i do have lik alot at some times after i shave

Ty so much it was huge and when i popped it it was really gross and i almost threw up and i put a bandaid on it really helped though i was like worried to death about genital herpies but realived now ty much for :-)

THANK GOD! I was so scared