I have painful pimple-like bumps on my left testicle. I have noticed this recently under the shower and I am very disturbed by it. I know I should go to doctor but first can someone tell me why do I have this? I don’t want to lose my ball.

Large numbers of men have lumps and bumps on testicles and they can develop for many reasons. The testicles are glands that produce hormone testosterone and sperm. Men should ask their doctors to show them how to examine their testicles, to minimize the risk of cancer just like women examine their breasts. Some of most common causes of testicular lumps and bumps are epididymitis, varicocele, hydrocele, spermatocele (epididymal cyst), infection of a scrotal sac, mumps, orchitis, testicular cancer etc. A varicocele causes swelling of a scrotum, due to a swollen vein and it usually occurs in teenagers or young adults and hydrocele is a swelling of the scrotum caused by excessive accumulation of fluid. Spermatocele or epidydimal cysts are filled with fluid and they never go away on its own. The only way they can be removed is by surgery, when they become enlarged and painful and during this procedure testicle is saved. Even though testicular cancer is rare you need to go to your doctor to get that bump examined. Only then you will be certain what is your condition and what to do next, don't ignore it.

I was wondering on a women what bumps are in the inner thigh? I havent been to the doctor yet, but i was wondering if there was anything else i could do, to help them disappear?