i have had a pimple/wart like almost type bump on my scrotum that i have thought was a pimple because of a couple small ones around it which can be popped like a pimple but this one will not. it is bigger then the others and there is only one. I cannot get rid of it. what should i do? P.S. im sexuallty active

I have also the same problem, of course it is bump on scrotum and  I am not sure what should I do to resolve my problem. I am sexually active, and I do not know is it reason for my problem, which is not painful actually, but I feel bad and I am scared is it something dangerous disease or something like it? I never consulted any doctor about this problem or drink some medicament, but I decided that I should visit some doctor to see it and according to it I am going to go to the treatment.

i have the exact same problem but i have two hard bumps. there are also little ones which can be popped like pimples around them but the big ones can not be popped. what are they?

i have exactly the same problem. Does anyone know what it is?

I have very similar pimple like things on my scrotum area. But I've had them for about 4 years. They started with just a couple but now there are about 7-8. I'm able to pop even the big ones but it takes time. You have to try everyday, that way you can soften them enough.

I went to a doctor when it started but said it not a STD, which I thought it was at the time. He said, there is no cure for it. All he can do is freeze them and take them out but he said they'll just grow back again.

I just don't remember what he called them.

I have been reading your posts, and additional related topics - it seems that we all have scrotum cysts. They are not STD's, but will not go away unless removed by your doctor, or yourself. Someone posted that he had a home video demostrating how this can be done, I am not sure if I am brave enough, but at least it's an option.

I am going to see the doctor, hear it from the horses mouth then decide what I will do.

those are called genital warts.....look em up online..the symptoms can be cured for a short while but more bumps will come back and it is not cureable ......

yeah i think only warts come in clusters. i had a cyst on my nuts. the doc removed it easily and said it should not come back. don't pick at it. you'll create scar tissue and make removal more difficult and make it bigger.

weres the video i just noticed it and im 14 and i want it gone now! ive only kissed a girl

I have the same thing aswel. i am 18 and it all started when i was 12. it's gone from 1 to 100... i'm scared to seek medical advice as i am ashamed of it.

me&me...go to the doctor! do NOT be ashamed! You will be better off dealing with it now with a doctor rather than hiding it for years to come. Be strong and just go to the doctor!

Rub Nelson Mandela's special offer scrotum cream on itto heal all ailments

What kind of doctor did you go to for an examination?