i am 17 years old and since i was probably 14 i have had these pimple like things.
my dad had VERY bad acnee as a kid. if that has any relevence.

it started as little white popable spots on my scrotum. and over time they multiplied. and some have gotten bigger.
it still looks almost like extramly bad acne. but i dont have bad acne of the face.
other than the occational pimple or zit here and there im pretty much acne free.
i dont know what they are and i would like some advice.
no i am not a virgin so STDs could be a possibility.
please help :-(

I have the exact same problem same age n same age relizing it please some one get backt o us

Dont worry about them so much, sounds like the same thing i have. Dunno what its called but im pretty sure its untreatable. I first strted getting them when i was 14-15 and im 22 now.

I've had a pretty normal sex life since then and not one girl has ever asked me about them or thought i had an STD.

You should be fine, but go check with a doctor just in case

I have the same thing and my wife is having a baby. I ahve had multiple parteners and none had an std and the started before I had sex they are annoying but that is pretty much it. No girl including my wife of years has contracted anything from them

im really happy i seen this page
im the same age with the same problem

and im paranoid about alot of things,
this made me feel better lol

thanks

im 14 now have had these pimple like jesters since i was 11
they wont go away they started one my testicals and have grown too my penis
what doo i do??

i have the same problem iv never had sex before but they showed up wwhen i was around 11

yo i have the same i dont no what to do

I'm 14 and i have the same problem. What should I do? %-)

im 16, have the same problem (well i dont think its a problem anyways) dont want to go to the doctor cause then he will ask if ive had sex, which i have had (many times) an dont want my parents to find out. so yer. i think that seeming though you get pimples on your face from getting swetty, i thinks its just the same for that area cause it et swetty. anyways thats just my opinion, im not scared about them.

This is really weird that I've found this. Mine started when I was about like 14 and i'm 19 now, and my doctor a few years ago said they would go away over time, but they haven't. And I recently had a check up with my new doctor and showed him and said they're just mucus cysts and there is nothing you can really do about them. I even tried putting acne medicine like zapzit on them haha, doesn't work at all though and I usually have no acne. My ex girlfriend gave me a lot of sh*t for them when she saw them because she swore I had some kind of disease. I hope they go away, they're kind of annoying, like pimples on your balls..Kinda sucks.

Ya ive had the same sh*t goin on randomly since i was about 15 and im 19 now and i actually just got another one about a week ago but its starting to go away, ur never alone man.

WoW i cant seem to get rid of mine and it is very annoying because i fell ashamed we a girl goes down there i get scared.. But over time i have gotten used to it, and let girls know straight away that it is normal and many guys have this problem. I dont think it s any thing to do with washing because i scrub my balls everyday very hard now and they are still there. But there was a point were i thought i had caught something haha

I've went to a urologist about this. He gave it a fancy name but basically it is overactive sweat glands that cause those pimple like bumps to form. He gave me some cream to put on them but it didn't work. If the problem is really bad, some of the skin could be removed through surgery. As far as a natural cure, I haven't found anything yet.

I have the same thing.

I had one when I was 16, and at 18 I managed to pop it, and it seemed like large acne or something, but after several years, more of these appeared, some are popable and some aren't.

I went to the urologist, who sent me to a skin doctor, who in his turn said that this is a genetic issue and it's most likely fat deposits under the skin, and it's untreatable by medication. You can remove them by surgery, but most likely they'll return.

I'm considering using a medical needle to punch a small hole and draining the fat/mucus out, though I am not sure that it's a good idea.