A couple weeks ago I noticed bumps around the base of my penis. I was a little worried, but I do upkeep around there with a razor, and after a few days, I could see hairs starting to poke through, and became relieved.

Then what looked like a pimple appeared on the head of my penis. It was pretty small, almost unnoticeable, and did not burn, itch, etc. It went away after a few days with no scarring, scabbing.

This morning I noticed about 6 'pimples' formed in the midst of my pubic area. They are not clustered (all about an inch or more apart), and they also don't itch, burn, etc...they're just there.

A little back story: I've been seeing my current girlfriend for almost 7 months, and we've been extremely sexually active for pretty much the whole time. She's never experienced any problems, and I haven't until now, and The last time I had sex that was with someone else was almost a year ago. What could it be?

thanks, i feel so relieved now o_O

it's not syphilis. if it's like a white puss-filled pimple, just apply a warm cloth or pack to it for about an hour, it should go away. just don't pop it, cause it will scar your skin. it's just fatty cells and hair growth under the skin looking for a thin spot to com out.