Hello. I'm 18 year old male and I have some important questions about some bumps on my scrotum.
You see, I'm not sexually active and I have never been with a girl, so I'm not thinking that it could be some sexually transmitted disease.
For always, I had these small bumps on my scrotum but I didn’t pay too much attention on it.
But recently I have notices that one of these bumps is a big bigger than the rest and that it’s filled with some whitish fluid.
At first, it was lonely, zit like thing, but with time it’s only getting bigger. Please tell me that this isn’t something I should be worried about!

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you with some information because I see you don’t know a lot about this.
The small bumps you noticed on your scrotum region are just simple hair follicles. They are completely normal and you shouldn’t be worried at all about them. Everyone have it.
You see, I'm almost 100% sure that the zit like thing you described is nothing more than an inflamed hair follicle.
The condition is called fulliculitis and it is completely benign. But, no meter that, I still recommend you to contact some doctor over this. If it is case of fulliculitis-the condition will resolve by it self in a few days and you will have no other problems with it.

so mine have been around for most of my life. no pain, no big ones, no whitish fluid inside.

It seems as though this condition is very common. I have had these bumps on my scrotum for all of my ife too. I am still not sure exactly what they are, but for sure, it is embarrassing. I believe they are small cysts.

i am only fourteen but have had this hard zit like thing since i was 11 it hasnt grown or anything and i wanted to know if it could be caused by excessive masturbation or some thing more serious i have never had sex so i know i dont have an std could this be a simple cyst or something much more serious i need help because my girlfriend has asked me to have sex and i need to know SOON

I'm 15 turning 16 and i didn't realize these bumps until i was 14 late
summer a day after protected sex. They seem to not do any harm and they are very small and unnoticeable. The time i noticed them was when one of them grew. It scared me at first but, i did some research and it looked nothing close to a std, such as genital warts or herpes. I was relieved but still worried. My only question now is how did these suddenly appear, how do you get them, and how do you get rid of them?

Quote:

This is not a condition, they are not cysts and they are not STD's. They are hair follicles, it is 100% normal. If you are a teen and just noticed them it's probably becuase you only just grew pubic hair. Your body is covered in hundreds of thousands of them, It's just that they are easier to see on the scrotum and penis. Don't squeeze or pick at them becuase then they will get irritated or inflamed.

It is normal for some to appear larger then others. Some may even contain a small amount of white puss like substance, this is called 'Sebum' and is produced by the sebaceous glands to lubricate the hair and skin.

So don't stress. If it's sore, itches, bleedes or is inflammed then see your doctor otherwise don't worry about it.

thanks for the relive im also 14 and i have got these white dot things on my scrotum i didnt no what they were they arnt ichi but there are lots of them and i wanted to no if they were dangerous but now im pretty sure they are just hair follicles thanks for your help

um ya i just got this big redish zit looking thing on my scrotum and i just now relized it im 14 the only thing ive ever done is kiss girls nothing else what is it?

all that im specifying is im 17 years old, and when i was going to goto bed, i had an itch on my scrotum

now its not jock itch, but rather, a large amount of pubic hair (not going any further than that)

while i was itching it, i felt a bump on my scrotum, so i looked at it, it was the size of a small pea, and looked mostly red, and when i went to squeeze it, it gave me pain, and the weird "zit" turned a little bit pale (like when you widely pinch the palm of your hand and some spots still have their coloring), so i find a sharp, yet not to sharp pointy thing (thoroughly clean) and started to softly poke at it, after a few attempts, and alot of squeezing, the thing squirts and shoots onto my right finger

i think this is just a regular zit, or a harmless boil, but just to say, i have not had ANY sexual encounters of any kind in my past

somebody please reply so i know this isn't deadly or need to be concerned about, because i don;t want somebody touching my scrotum, because it will make me feel like im getting felt up

Just squeeze the hell out of it, and make sure what your doing is clean wash your hands real good, cut your nails and squeeze and clean for 2 days ad leave it alone, do it mornig and night, is gonna hurt like hell, but they will go away.

hi, im 16 nearly 17 and i have researched about these small spots on my balls and lower shaft and have found out that they are harmles, but i also have a few small crater shaped dips on the back of my penis, is there any advice anyone can give me as to what they are?

Recently i have found a pimple/zit looking thing on my penis? I dont know what it is. Could it be STD or is just a common phase?

There was so dead skin over top i just itches that off then it poped after i pulled it off

I'm a 14 year old male, almost 15 and I swear it was a zit on my scrotum. I popped it and yes, it hurt like a b***h, but it appeared that is was puss inside of it... Same boat you are bro