I have couple of whiteheads in the corner of my mouth. They are not very big. They look like small pimples. I tried to squeeze them but nothing came out. I don’t know what to do. Should I treat them with something or just live them?

I had pimple-like whiteheads on each corner of my mouth. As my skin is very dry I use moisturizers. I just increased moisturizes while I had them and they disappeared with time. Anyway this is maybe not solution for you. Ask pharmacist how you can treat them.

well, i get them too, i think the best way is to pop them, eventually these ppl will get pus just like normal pimples. make sure that you squeeze it out and make sure that the area is clean.

P.S. after popping the pimple, just remember not to use lipgloss for a while because when you do use lipgloss it may infect the pimple and cause more pimples around the area

Could they be Fordyce Spots? Those are raised sebaceous glands that usually occur on the penis or labia, but can also occur on the edges of a person's lips. They aren't related to any sort of disease; just a cosmetic thing. Like a regular little mole you might have somewhere on your body.

I personally have them on the corners of my mouth, and I was freaking out when I first noticed them, thinking I had oral genital warts or something. They're so mundane that my dermatologist didn't really notice them until I pointed them out specifically, and he said, "Oh, those? Those are just Fordyce Spots--nothing special."

Get yourself checked out by a dermatologist first to make sure it really isn't something more serious, but if they are Fordyce Spots, the last thing you want to be doing is trying to pop them like pimples. They aren't pimples--they're an integral part of your skin--and all you'd be doing is forming a bunch of open cuts near your bacteria-filled mouth which could get infected. It's almost like picking at a scar on your arm--you'd just be injuring yourself.

so i think i had pimple on my mouth, but i want TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS/IS...it started out like a cold sore, red on the outside of my bottom lip...and i put ice on it during the first 4 hours i had one, then the next day it was white with puss, i cleaned the surfaces, and then i popped it..now what? is this the right thing to do>

Even I got it once, when it didn't go for a week, my doctor operated it out. But it is said to develope on unclean areas. Hence I would suggest to wash your mouth properly after each time you east and keep it moisturised. And DO NOT try popping it out as if you do so, it might go away for a while but you'd get a bunch full of them in your near future

I have also whiteheads on my upper lips,,, what i did i wipe it first with cotton dipped into luke warm water then I used cotton buds then i dipped again into the VINEGAR, then into my lips were the whiteheads located until you've noticed that the vinegar interacts and little amount of blood will come, after that i've wiped with luke warn water by using cotton and I've applied toothpaste and vaseline pure jelly, i let it dry overnight.  until you will notice that your lips become dry, just leave as it is instead drink a lot of water until it will gradually the dry layer will remove... thats it,,i hope i help you... 

I take a needle or pin to break the skin covering the whitehead, then squeeze it out. It's sort of like a little rock, but you can mash it or cut it on a hard surface.

Little rock u said is just oils and bacteria that dried it is yellowish.

I HAVE the SAME pimple-like whiteheads on each of the corner of my lips but my skin is very oily. I've tried to pop them as pimples earlier and one of them came off.

Pop them and add mint tooth paste clean bacteria leave there long as possible