About 1 month ago I noticed a small bump below my shaft right where the scrotum starts. After about 2 weeks another bump appeared right beside it. I just assumed it was a blocked hair follicle or something but wondered why it wouldnt leave. Within the last two weeks I have had uprotected sex with my gf a few times. About ten days ago I noticed a few more small ones popping up around the base of my penis. One small one appeares on the side of my penis shaft and then a few more even smaller ones around it. When I saw that one I stopped having sex with my gf and went to the STD clinic. After I shower all the little pimple like bumps have whiteheads and look a lot like pimples, except the 5 or 6 on my shaft remain small and have no whiteheads. The original bump is the largest but is still only 2-3 mm wide and it is a blackhead. They are completely painless, and I have no other symptoms just these nasty things. I have always been monogamus when sexually active, but have done some risky uprotected oral sex a few times, in particular about 9 months ago. Any ideas while I wait for my results in agony?

Personally, I reckon these bumps are nothing serious if they look like pimples. They could be sebaceous cysts. They are very common in this area, especially on penis and testicles because there are a lot of oil glands here. I have them as well. They look like pimples but can’t be squeezed because the membrane they have is quite tick and nothing comes out through it if you start squeezing (ok, some can be squeezed).

This thick membrane is why they appeared in the first place. Under these bumps, there are oil glands that produce sebum. This sebum is supposed to get on the skin surface and lubricate it but because there are no openings that would lead to the skin, the sebum starts accumulating under the skin causing these bumps.

They are usually left in place and never removed because they are harmless. However, they can be removed at the doctor’s office by removing the thick membrane and getting out the collected sebum.

I can’t say 100% that what you have are sebaceous cysts but sure do sound like them. They don’t remind me of any STD.

Hey everyone. Listen man, I think I know what is bothering you and I can agree that it is some kind of a cyst. You shouldn't be shy and leave it be, instead, you should go and check it out with your doctor. I am telling you this based on my own experience because I had pimples on testicles and it worked out for me. But, I strongly advise you that you see a specialist about this because he can prescribe you some pills or a creme and it will disappear on it's own. Let us know how it went. 

could also be molluscum contagiosum. You just get bumps, which you can eventually pop, or lance, but that's all that ever happens. It goes away on it's own within 3-6 months, according to the docs.

so i also had like 30 give or take , of these bumps around my pubic area not on my shaft or testicles but above and around... and they looked like pimples .. they itched a little bit but nothing unbareable at all. after there was a lot of them i freaked out and lanced one. all that came out was a little bit of blood.after about 2-3 days it had healed and was gone. so i did two or three. same thing they went away so i did them all and its been about4-5 months and i havent had them again...yet...ive looked at hours worth of std picture from hpv to herpes to chlamydia syphilis. anything about bumps and i havent found anything that looked or sounded like that.

If you see any abnormalties on your genitals or anywhere else on your body you should always see a DOCTOR. Your red bumps might be an STD.
Someone else's red bumps might be nothing or vice versa. Better safe than sorry dude.

so if there red they might be an std but if they are the same color of your skin there just bumps am I reading this correctly

so my situation is the same as Kruko above, i noticed one, two then several, they dont hurt or itch, i have nothing on the shaft unlike the pics ive seen for std's, if i forcebly squeeze then i get this lil thing almost like a very tiny round ball and some blood pours out, after it heals i cant tell even if it were there....will go to the doctor as soon as my insurance kicks in

I have never had sex without a condom on but About two weeks after I had sex with this one girl I have noticed two red bumps not on my penis but about an inch and a half above it. They do not itch at all and are not painful. There is a minor pain when I push down on them. They would not pop when I tried to pop them. I am really stressing about them I do not know if it is herpes. Can herpes be passed with a condom on? Because they are not on my actual penis, they are right above. I am worried that she had it and it rubbed above my penis and gave it to me there.

I had the same thing awhile ago. To be honest. I still get a bump every once and awhile.
They come and then they go. Longest one stayed about 2 months.
if it's the same as me. Well i thought they were little pimples also.
But they were not because there was no head. it was just a lump.
so i think they will go. if it's the same as me.

hi im only 14 so i havnt had sex but i have alot of pimple like bumps on my penis and some on my scotem and im worried as i dont knnow what they are. plz reply back

I have some strange looking pimple like lumps or bumps right around and above my penis, i was wondering if anyone knew what they might be

me and my girl friend had sex for the first time, i wore a condom . about two days later pimple like lumps appeard on the base of my penis they hurt lightly when i touch them. white heads appeared so i thought they were pimples and i squesed themm ... i dont kno what it is can anyone help??

hi, i have a similar problem, but had mine for almost 2 years now :/
im 16 and still a virgin. they appear on my scrotum and underside shaft of my penis, they are all roughly the same colour as my skin. After some research i found out they could possibly be sebaceous cysts or trapped hair follicles. although over the past few weeks i have had a single one which has risen, gone slightly and appears to have a white head on it. i am worried as this is the only one like it and none of them have ever done this before. any help or info would be much appreciated. thanks.

guys, you probably all have Fordyce Spots. they are very common, in fact i'd say most guys have them.