Hello, thank you very much for your help with my topic. I'm 26 and have had a steady partner for some months however I had unprotected sex with another woman just 4 days ago. A couple days ago I masturbated about 3 times in one day. I noticed yesterday a small red bump that resembled faliculitis on my penis. I noticed a bunch more of them today and don't remember seeing them yesterday. They are all seperated, not clustered, and all located on the long shaft part of my penis. So far they don't itch or hurt when I touch them or anything. I'm wondering if they could just be infected hair follicles or if I caught genital warts from that woman, or what?

Will likely have a doctor check this out because it's scary to think they could be lesions, even if they resemble faliculitis. One of them almost looks like a little blister and there is another spot that seems to emerge a larger flat red area. Don't know if I'm seeing it correctly cause it's barely there.

Thanks for your thoughts,

ive had what i think is pimples on mine but ive never thought much of em. when one gets big and swells i pop it, drain it and goes away. my doctor told me it was a mix of achene and something about the hair.

have you pop them or tried?

Hey it's me the guy who posted this. I went to the doctor and they scraped the popules or whatever they are to test for hsv. They used a special test that is 80% accurate and takes only 2 days. the test was negative, so not sure what it could be but there are a few new little red bumps that came up. They don't itch or hurt or anything, just weird. All good! ;)