I have had this small pimple like bumps on the underside of my penis and testicles for couple of months. They seem to be pubic hair growing out of some of the ones closer to the base of my penis. I was wondering if anyone knew what these are. Are they ever to go away? Every time I am with a girl I refuse oral sex because I am so scared of thins in my pubic region. What I am supposed to do to get rid of them? Please!

It sounds to me like you are having sebaceous cysts. Some males have hundreds of them, it is normal. They occur usually in puberty when male sweat glands, oil glands and pubic hair develop, which result in these small bumps. They are caused by sweat glands and have the appearance of small white bumps around the hair follicle. They are harmless but sometimes it's possible that they can become infected and turned into larger pimples. Like the ones on the face, but should clear up like a normal pimple. I don’t think that girls will problem when they see the pimple like bumps in your pubic region. If you are worried, and really want to try to get rid of them, you could ask your GP or sexual health clinic for a quick check up.

wow, this is a HUGE relief to me, I have the exact same problem with me, small tiny pimple like bumps on testicles with hair growing out of them, I could tell it looked worse after being active and sweating, I am assuming this is the same thing with me so I am SOOO relieved bc I was so scared of an STD but thank you so much, you have no idea how much this helps me and my day to day life, You have honestly helped me so much, Thanks

It sounds like what i have. I'm in a hot country and noticed them spreading since the weather just got really hot. However, I'm still unsure if this is the problem because I've had these little red bumps on my left testicle for years.
I also noticed that my left testicle is smaller than my right (don't know if that has anything to do with it though)

how do you get them to go away/ when will they go away?

yeah i have small pimple like bumps right under the pubic hair at the same region. they dont itch, theyre not red, burn, and theyre not painful. also, its only where the pubic hair is at. its been there for a while and dont bother me and im very active in sports. i play every day and the weather did get pretty hot. hottest so far was record breaking. When i pee it doesnt burn and no film or whatever comes out. Its just those bumps. i guess thats what it is. who else is going through the same thing?

I to have been dealing with these exact same symptoms and until now have had no idea what the heck they were, but i still have a question for whomever can answer. Is it a bad thing to attempt to "pop" or apply pressure to these "Fordyce's spots" as if they were pimples? if so could it make things worse, better or has no effect either way?

um im a 15 yr old and like i got these bumps when my pubic hair came and im really worried that they wont go away cause i got my hair when i was like 11 and i used body wash to see if they would go away just make sure will they go away?

Well, I also think I have this problem. But the thing is, it's basically whenever I pull my pubes, the lumps rise, so I know each lump is connected to a hair of some kind. And yes, one did get bigger and I did squeeze it, and a slightly yellow waxy type substance came out, but no blood.

I'm 15, so I'm guessing this is what is happening. And there is none of this on the top side of my penis, just the bottom and scrotum area.

Big relief :-)

mine are on the top and are itchy, is this an STD please help, im really scared

What you all seem to have is called Fordyce's spot . Hope this helps. There are pictures and links on wiki that can be used.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

How do you get them to go away