During the past few months, Ive had a few "vagina pimples" and I am really scared & worried that it could be herpes. Ive read so many different things about it & Im becoming more & more anxious & confused. Im too embarassed to see a dr. I mean how would I make an appointment! When the nurse asks what the appoinment is for Id rather die then tell her "I think I might have herpes" or "Ive been having pimples on my vagina!" OMG! Ive also read that the testing is not very accurate & even if they do test it and it comes back false, it is very likely that it could be herpes.

Okay... I usually only have one at a time & its usually in the exact same spot or close to the same spot~ on the top part of my vagina... not on the lips or inside on the top part- like, above my clit. Its kinda sensitive to the touch & sometimes just a little red & when I squeeze it & it pops, there's like a white fluid~ like when you pop a face pimple - sometimes alot of liquid & sometimes hardly any. Sometimes there isnt any redness, but I can feel a hard bump under the skins surface, so I squeeze it and that's usually when there is alot more of that white stuff that comes out~ like a blind pimple. And just like how sometimes when I pop a face pimple, it closes up & within a few days or so, it can be popped again. Sometimes its days and sometimes its a month or two before I notice that I have it again. My fiance said that its probably from shaving... so I tried to go without shaving for a month, but I still got one.

Has anyone experienced this before? I read an earlier post of some woman with almost the exact same condition (except her bump was right next to her clit) and although she mentioned that it wasnt herpes, she didnt say what it was...

Maybe I have to just bite the bullet & see the dr. If it is herpes, is it easily spread? Like even if I wash my hands could I still spread it to my children? I seen some pictures of people who got infected in their eyes & read that you can get a herpes rash or infection anywhere on your body!!!

OMG, I am freaking out!!! My fiance always has a rash somewhere on his body, but its because he has sensitive skin & lots of allergies... I remember seeing bumps on his penis at one point and I asked him about it & he said thats how it always looked...

I am 16 and I've been experiencing the same "vaginal pimples." I'm not sure when I first began getting them but I've been getting them for months now. When I noticed my first one I didn't pay it any mind because I thought it was just ingrown hair like I've heard may occur below the skin. But then I noticed that there were a number of small bumps and one that would be really large. They appear and then after a couple of days they disappear and then after a week or so there are new ones in their place and I'm afraid to tell my parents what's going on. They aren't usually irritating, but lately they have caused me to itch and it bothers me when I am walking. I have popped a couple and after doing so, two seeped puss and the other seeped blood and after I popped them the area just began to itch more. They are sensitive to the touch, but do not bother me when I am urinating or having sexual intercourse, I believe this is because they are not on the lips or the inside of my clit. I am afraid to go to the doctors because I fear I may have something serious though my boyfriend of two years has not had any symptoms what so ever!!! I do not shave down there, so I don't think it's ingrown hair. If anyone had any advice or information as to what may be the problem, plz help, I would really appreciate it!!!!!!!!Thank you!!! :( :cry:

I'm only 13 and i've been egtting white spots on my vagina, there was one big one and i sqeezed it,stuff even come out! they dont itch and i cant feel them, i only found them when i went to the toilet, i've typed it into google, i dont want to tell my mum and ive been on all sorts of websites. My friends are trying to help me find out, i've been shaving and some suggestions i got off my friends were a yeast infection, trapped pores or ingrowing hairs, my friends have never seen them so its hard for them to help me. There jus white pimples and very big but i have lots of flat red ones all squashed together all over the inside of my vagina opening, i get really worried about them, i have never been sexually active with anyone as i am too young and on most of the websites spots like mine are due to sex. Has anyone experienced anything like this??

Out of curiosity do any of you have acne on your face? Also do you get enough sleep? Under a lot of stress?

It could be staph infection. I've had these quite a few times. I've gone to doctors and they all proved to be pretty worthless. They pretty much told me to keep myself clean, keep hands clean, and that was about it. Well I did that and I still got more.

Here's what I do to keep them away, or to keep them from getting bigger.
Instead of squeezing them, put hot compresses on them a few times a day. As hot as you can stand it, the hotter the better because it draws it out. You can also take a bath. To pop them push down on the skin around it instead of squeezing. (Squeezing can actually make it worse to be honest. I know because when I first got one it became huge!) When they open dab peroxide on it, let it fizz and air dry. It should clear up and disappear.

You can try tea tree oil soap for washing that area. My personal favorite is olive oil tea tree soap. I also use desert essence tea tree oil ointment on the specific spots. Black salve also works, but c**p stinks, and it stains, so you'd have to wear a pad with it. I also use desert essence facial wipes when I'm out.

Washing the area with vinager and water helps cool and make pimples disappear.

take antibiotics it will go its just a minor infection :-P 8)

i'm 15 and i've been having similar problems with those vaginal pimples. i have had no sexual intercourse yet, have no acne on my face, and quit shaving after reading about those pimples. there has been 3 types of pimple in my vaginal areas starting from the past few months.

one is a flesh coloured hard lump that grows just on the hairlines around my or patch about the size of a red bean. it is not sensitive to touch, and have been there ever since i've got them. i wanted to poke it to see if there's any pus inside but got too scared, and when i tried squeezing them out they just swell and grew bigger.

the second type occurs occasionally in a random circumstances i don't know why and is usually formed on the lips beside my vagina and clit (or sometimes on the buttocks, elbows and thighs). they can be really annoying because they are sore and hurt to the touch; i can't even sit down with them. they are usually the size of a small pea, round, red, and slightly soft with pus inside. they usually pop up from their old places too, like i'd have one of those slowly going away and have a new one next month in the exact same place; and the skin is darkened after the pimple dissappears.

the third one is a large dime sized lump that grows in or around the hairy areas; often in the front. it doesn't hurt if i touch it, but when i press it, it hurts. i squeezed one open before and surprisingly there was pus inside. they healed after a while but it was still hard and red and painful... but then they slowly dissappeared, although you could still see the skin darkened in the area.

i have searched many forums and tried many solutions suggested by people who claimed it to work, but so far nothing has worked to get rid of them. i asked my mom about this and she says she gets it sometimes too, but i don't think she gets what i'm talking about. i can't go to a doctor either because we don't have a family doctor, the only way for me to get health care is either by an ambulance or a walk-in clinic; and i am not showing anything to a doctor i'm not familiar with.

i think... they should do a research and make a drug for this. this problem is really painful and emotionally stressing and is quite common amongst women... so yeah. D=

I wouldnt worry about a herpes test being a false pos/neg. If you get the sore swabbed (as opposed to a blood test) it is generally accurate. The blood test however, is not really accurate (or useful).

Best bet would be to go in and get it swabbed if you are worried about herpes. If not, ask them what it could be and what they suggest you do for it.

The thing you need to do is get rid of most of your pubic hair, and use astringents, or any cleaning alcohol like product (like whichhazel)
Put it on a cotton ball or cotton pad, and clean your vaginal area with that, and the pimples should start to go away.

I had the same exact problem, but ,
Put it on a cotton ball or cotton pad, and clean your vaginal area with that, and the pimples should start to go away. (After you squeeze the pus out of the existing pimples)

normal condition, not to worry.

what ur fiance said was correct too.

Im 12 and I found white tiny bumps that look like pimples in my vagina and I'm really worried obviously I don't have sex but I heard you can get that kind of stuff from toilet seats. I'm so scared to tell my dad because it's very embarrassing and he is a boy . What should I do ?

just pop it and it will go away, you dont need to tell him just make sure you are cleaning your underwear frequently and checking and in general just keeping clean.

I have just found a bump right on the outside of my vagina right on top of the clit. It came out of nowhere and in a few days formed a white head I poped it two days later and now it's healing up swelling went down and it's going away. But still leaves me with a question what was it?

I never knew you could have pimples down there. i always thought something was wrong with me when i had a bump or now that i know a zit. i never knew that. i feel alot better about my self now.