i've never gotten this.. but
when i was taking a shower i felt a bump on my vagina
and i popped it while i was taking a shower..
it wasn't any puss or anything it seemed like a solid type of.. puss? i dont know! but a couple of days later i felt another one.. and another...
what does this mean????
help.. please..

This has happened to me before too. I didn't get more pimples the next day..but they did occur at some point in the near future. They just popped out when i squeezed them and pretty much just clearned up really quickly.
But im still not sure what it is..and still very concerned :'(

HI IM 15 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A PROBLEM BUT DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS. WHEN I FIRST STARTED TO SHAVE MY AREA LATA ON I STARTED 2 RECEIVED BUMPS DOWN THERE. IS IT CAUSE I STARTING SHAVING OR SHAVING AND HAVING SEX THE NEXT DAY? IM REALLY SCARED AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF THEM QUICKLY CAUSE THEY R REALLY NASTY. OH SUMTIMES THEY ITCH BUT I PUT LOTION ON TO STOP THAT. CAN SUM 1 HELP ME? :-(

Hi , I am 26 yrs old and I had the bumps as well as yall described . I went to the doctors and found out that it was lymphogranuloma . You can find out some more information on the internet about it . So like if your sexually active and all with one or two partners then ya might wanna get checked out. I am glad I went it was embarrassing to do but at least I went to get it done and checked out . I aint trying to scare no one but I was on here doing some research about it and seen what yall was typing . My bumps came and gone till one day I looked down to my vaginal area and notice red bumps , thats just another stage of it . It is also a type of an STD as well from what the doctor had told me . But as in my case I have only been with one sexual partner and so if I have it then it had to come from my husband . But I am being treated for that as well .

ok so i noticed that all you women that had this problem have been having sex and that might be what caused the bumps. but my question is why do i have bumps when i'm not even sexually active?

hey dear,
these bumps and possible pimples are a result of a skin rash, the redness and the itchiness are because your vaginal area is VERY sensitive, and the razor blades...even the female blades are very harsh...when you shave the hair becomes harder, therefore when it grows back it irritates the skin! I would reccomend that you wax...I know that it can hurt! but trust me the pain is more psycological than anything...the first time it will hurt the most but then eventually you will get used to it and your pubic har will become weaker, and by the time you are my age...21 :-P you will notice that the hair has decreased :-D ... waxng is not very painful if you start with areas that are less sensitive and have less nerves, i.e. your buttox area, then work your way up...that way your skin will be numb and itll hurt alot less...

Hey Girls,

I had similar things to all of you, pimples around where my hair had regrown after shaving and a really bad burn, but after it hadent gone away for two weeks, i went to the doctor and had a cultural test. A few days later, the results came back as a staph infection "Folliculitis", So girls go get tested!!

Oh and im not sexually active!!!

Observing Vaginal Bumps In Your Body

Discovering a lump or bump in the area of your vagina may cause you panic. But there is no real harm on it as long as they properly diagnosed and treated. There are a lot or possible reasons why a bump has developed in your vaginal area. In all probability, that vaginal bump is simply a sebaceous cyst.

Detecting vaginal bumps

The detection of a bump or bumps especially when located near the external genital area and the vagina can cause some alarm. This is due to the fact that bumps on the vagina come with such symptoms as itching, pain, sores and irregular discharge. Not to mention the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease. Keep in mind though that the presence of bumps does not automatically mean that you have an incurable illness connected with engaging in sex. There may be scientific reasons behind such growth in your skin like your vaginal bumps.

Sebaceous cysts vs. genital herpes

Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. One of the symptoms of this condition is the breakout of skin bumps. It is important to remember that the bump resulting from herpes is a blister-type swelling. This bumps consequently turns crusty. Sebaceous cyst on the other hand forms as an enclosed sac located under the skin. If pierced, a fluid oozes out, which is sort of sticky and yellowish looking, called keratin.

This substance has an unpleasant smell. These cysts may be found on the vaginal area, thus can be considered as vaginal bumps. They can also form on your face, neck and other parts of the body. Its existence is not limited in women as men can also develop this type of cyst. A sebaceous cyst is normally painless but if you dare tamper with it such as attempting to secrete the substance inside the sac, this action may further swell and might lead to an infection.

What triggers the formation of a sebaceous cyst?

Hair follicles that have pulled out or the incidence of skin trauma may trigger the growth of sebaceous cysts. The presence of pubic hair in the vulva near the vagina would tend to result to vaginal lumps in that area also. The presence of bumps or lumps in your other body parts such as the face, neck, breast, and in the lower half of the body would lead the conclusion that you have sebaceous cysts.

Symptoms of Infection

What you should guard against is the infection of these sebaceous cysts as a result of tampering with your skin. If these symptoms below are observed, more or less the vaginal has been infected and should have medical attention. The symptoms are as follows:

1. Tenderness of the infected area
2. Reddening of the area
3. Warm feeling on the infected bumps
4. Bumps emit fluids that are grayish white or cheesy in color
5. Emitted substances has a foul odor
Possible Treatment For Infected Vaginal Bumps

Vaginal bumps in the form of sebaceous cysts are harmless and ordinarily disappear after a while. If infected, it is advisable to consult your doctor on what is the best remedy. If the cyst remains small but infected, it may be cured through injection of the appropriate drug or by taking antibiotics. If left unattended and the cyst grow bigger and inflamed, removing it through surgery may be the only option. You should always try to seek medical advice when finding bumps in your vagina just to be on the safe side.
LINKS

I don't shave down there but do trimmings and im not sexually active either.. i just noticed this yesterday and i ran my first race 2 days ago so i was thinking i may have done something then but it hurts to do basically anything and i talked to my mom about it and she told me to go to the clinic on campus (im at college) and im scared and nervous and embarrassed =( any suggestions for me?? please help

im 14, and i noticed a red bump inside of my vagina, and it kinda looks like a face pimple im freaking out i do not know what it is ! if someone could please please help me that would be great !

hey girls,

I kind of have the same problem, I think...I went to a doctor a few years back and the doctor said that it could be because of my legs rubbing together when I walk/run. I am overweight so my thighs rub together sometimes and this could've caused the pimples. When I got them, they were pretty big and most of the time it was just like the pimple puss that came out, if they got really big then when they popped it was just blood. I don't know if that answers anyone's concerns or not, but that's what I was told.

Yeah, I'm fifteen and have had these pimples 'down there' for a couple months now. But, I'm pretty sure they just start popping up right before my period. So, I just make sure I get all the stuff out then usually a little antibiotic ointment works. If it's really bad, I use a hot compress to relieve the pressure. And sometimes if I need to, I use some hydrogen peroxide. I just put some on a Q-tip and put it on the area. Just to make sure it's clean. Plus, I've learned from the millions of google searches, that stress can cause these things too. And I've been under a ton of stress lately. If you are, that could be one of the causes.

I'm almost fifteen And I noticed...bumps and pimples "down there" and I'm like spazing Out. Iv been looking up causes and it all keeps coming back to herpes and I would just die If it waz. Also Im not sexually active I don't even like kiss guys and stuff cuz I don't believe in relationships this young. Can someone please help me out I'm going crazy and I am so embarrassed and I am seriously weirder out by doctors please help me

Posted by Guest on 4/3/12 11:19 PM

I'm almost fifteen And I noticed...bumps and pimples "down there" and I'm like spazing Out. Iv been looking up causes and it all keeps coming back to herpes and I would just die If it waz. Also Im not sexually active I don't even like kiss guys and stuff cuz I don't believe in relationships this young. Can someone please help me out I'm going crazy and I am so embarrassed and I am seriously weirder out by doctors please help me

Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease that a person can get from having sex. So if you've never had sex before, then it's definitely not herpes. The only way to put your mind at ease and actually find out what it is you have, its best to get checked by a doctor. Because you could be worrying yourself about nothing, or it could be something that actually needs to be treated.

hay friends i am 20 old male,i my friend had the same problem ,but he is cool now,he told me the treatment ,that he used baking soda by making it paste with water and then apply the affected area