I'm 4 days late and the only thing i've been feeling is a pinching/twinging kind of pain in or on my uterus- not like my normal period cramps. Trying to conceive - could i be preggo????

Only one way to find out! take a test! it should be accurate by now!

Hello jenny, 

Since you are already four days late, it’s definitely a good idea to take a home pregnancy test – it’s definitely reliable by now. This, obviously, is not a typical symptom of early pregnancy, but not all women are alike. It’s not that I want to make you hope more, but I’m sure that you can tell by now if some sensation is far more unusual than regular.

The other thing you should take into account is how reliable and regular are your periods. If they are irregular, than one period being late doesn’t mean all that much. Still, the pregnancy test and then a consultation with your doctor are what will definitely help you to know what exactly is going on.