I am 23 years old, my fiance and I have recently decided to try to conceive for the first time. I have never been pregnant and have not been on birth control for quite a few years. My cycles use to be somewhat irregular but over the last 3-4 years they've became very predictable. In September I got my period on the 7th, and it lasted for about 5 days. In October I got it again on the 3rd and it lasted again for about 5 days. I counted up and figured out I should see it again around the 30th of October. The 30th came and went, and I didnt even realize it until the 6th of November that I was late. VERY late. On the 8th I wiped after going to the bathroom and saw a light brown color on the paper. I kept an eye on it, and it turned to a light peachy color. Yesterday I continued to spot with the same peachy color, and a few times out of the day saw a light pink color, I also noticed I passed a small amount of mucus in the peachy color a few times. After 5 o'clock this morning I woke up and went to pee (been doing that a lot more than usual this past week I noticed, especially between 4a.m. and 8a.m.) when I sat down I saw some darker blood on the panty liner I wore to bed. When I woke up around 8a.m. to get ready for work, I noticed that I was bleeding red and was passing what looks to be like clots or uterine lining. I also had cramps like one would expect with a period, but now (12 hours later) they have stopped and I am no longer bleeding on my pad, just when i wipe after going to the restroom. I know that I usually spot or bleed lightly only the first day I start to show blood when im starting my regular period. The second day is always my heaviest followed by the third day being moderate, and after that i usually see less and less every day. This month is weird because I lightly spotted off and on for not only one day but two days and my bleeding today is like my bleeding on my third or 4th day of my period. I have passed a lot of clotty looking stuff today, and i can usually feel when i pass a clot on a normal period but havent felt a gush of blood or a clot pass or anything (sorry that sounds really gross). Starting on the 6th, I also began to noticed these odd sensations in my lower abdomen. They started on the left side of my lower stomach and moved to the center and the best way i can describe the feeling was slight cramps. Nothing like the usual cramps I experience in a regular menstrual cycle. They were mildly discomforting like something twinging or squeezing. My areolas are a little darker than usual according to my fiance, and my breasts have been pretty sore. Sore enough that my t shirt i sleep in rubbed up against them and i felt a sharp pain. I've been moody about the stupidest things. Also had a weird craving for grilled cheese and then another craving for something with cream filling in it, and the other day I wanted a BLT so bad i could taste it. Felt really fatigued yesterday at work I noticed too. If anyone out there has anything that could help me figure out what is going on with my body right now, it would greatly help. I do plan on taking a HPT on monday morning, but any info I could get before them might help at least ease my mind. Thanks to all that take the time to read and reply!

that normal. you could be prgnant and had an abortion due to heavy lifting.

Im going through something similar. Did you find out anything from the doctor?

Thank you, I don't know if you got any help or advice but this sounds like what I'm going through.

I have the same problem!! Besides the sore breasts I've been spotting off and on all day and I was 10 days late for my period which never happends !! I'm so confused I just wish my period would come or I wish I would just find out I feel like my body's playing games with me

In april i had a short period maybe 2 or 3 days and light. this month im ten days late. i started cramping yesterday and spotting just when i wipe. i havent had to put a pad on. today im bleeding lightly like a light period but its ten days late and definitely not normal. I thought i was pregant...but now im not sure.... seems like im not the only one going through it.  Ill be testing on saturday and following up with a gyno appointment to make certain of whether or not i am pregnant. because spotting is normal and so is  light bleeding in the first trimester. ive also here that people can get there period the whole time they are pregnant.....im not going to stress and you shouldnt either thats the worts thing we can do...be strong..keep doing what you would do if you were pregnant until you know for sure.

did u ever find out if u were pregnant? im going threw the same thing right now.

I was 4 days late on my period I'm never late so I took a pregnancy test. It was negative. The day after I finally got my period on the 1st day it looked like it was the ending but on the 2nd day I kept feeling big gushes coming out from time to time or when I used the bathroom. I never had this problem. I also had major mood swings,fatigue, lower back pains, and hot and cold flashes. Is this normal? Can anybody tell me what can be causing any of this please.

Well I'm 10days late and now I am having light bleeding with cramps I also did a test and it came back negative

I'm going through about the same thing! Did you find out if you were pregnant? I'm 7 days late, and lightly spotting. Thank you!

What ever happened

NO ITS NOT! I had spotting and heavy bleeding for 12 weeks of my pregnancy. I now have a 5 year old healthy girl!! SO STOP assuming that bleeding is always associated to miscarriages!!

Am 10days late and am having the same issue now

Please my name is Juliet I have been trying for a baby for 3years just last month my doctor put me on clomid and I was expecting my period on 19 I didn't see any thing on 23 I took home pregnancy test and it was negative a try again on 26 still negative so I inform my GP and book appointment on 9 August. 10 day later I see some spotting like small bleeding different from how my period use to be. Am worried can some body help me or advise me what to do.thank you.

Ive had d same thing happening to me i am 10 days late but this morning woke up with my underwear stained with red blood nothing too dark... My partner n i really trying to concieve am doing a test monday but i need answers coyld it be my period or anythng else just that im not passing any bloth cloth at all..