me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time early sunday morning, around probably 4 or 5. he didnt even manage to get half of his penis inside me becuase i was in so much pain. we tried for atleast 1 minute to do it but it hurt too bad so we stopped. we used a condom of course but he did pre-cum a little bit after that. we havent had it sinse. it is now wednesday and i was supposed to start my period around the time of last week. Ive been extremely stressed because of this for these past few days & wondering if i might have a small chance of being pregnant. or is the stress just delaying my period ?
pleassseee let me know. im freaking out.

Nothing is 100%. If he used a condom or not, also you are right, stress alone can delay a period. If you are a week late, take a HPT test, or have a blood test done. Good Luck

Stress can definitely delay your period so to calm your nerves you should take a pregnancy test to make sure. If you are not preggo you should be careful in the future. Precum can get you pregnant, my 21 month old son is proof. Good Luck.