I am really freaking out. My period is 4 days late and I am scared that I might be pregnant. Usually I am never late, I could set a clock on my period, and it’s that accurate. What will I do? Help!!

I imagine that you are smart enough to go to your doctor and check if you are pregnant. That is the only way you can be 100% sure if you are pregnant. Also, you can buy a home pregnancy test. However, as much as they are accurate, home pregnancy tests are usually not sensitive enough to detect the early pregnancy. If you are missing your period it doesn't have to mean that you are pregnant. There can be something else that is causing your period to be late. That is why you need to go to your doctor, don't ignore your body signs. I can give you some information about other signs and symptoms of pregnancy. One of the signs that can tell you if you are pregnant is your basal temperature. If it stays high and same for two weeks, the chances are that you might be pregnant. Also, frequent urination is a symptom. During pregnancy, the amount of blood and other fluid in your body increases which causes frequent urination. As the pregnancy progresses, the urination becomes worse.