I am 8 days late for my period. The last time I had sex was about 2 weeks ago with a condom. The condom didn't break. I always have protected sex. My period is never late. I have no pregnancy symptoms. Is it possible I'm still pregnant?

sex with condom is about 80 percent safe, so there might be a thin chance. take a pregnancy test to make sure.

It's always possible if your sexually active, I don't think it's likely however.

You had sex less than a week before your period was due? By that point, the egg should not have been viable. It's only able to be fertilized about 48 hours after you ovulate, usually between days 11-16 of your cycle. My math says you had sex around day 20.

After day 18 it wouldn't be likely that you'd get pregnant.

It could be stress, illness, anxiety, or it can just happen.

Take a home test to be sure. At 8 days late it should be very reliable. Use your first morning urine, it is more concentrated so if you were pregnant, more likely to indicate it. False negatives are common, false positives are rare.

Good luck, keep us posted.