I HAVE BEEN HAVING A WEIRD PAIN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY STOMACH WHILE I AM URINATING AND I HAVE A NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM MORE THAN I USUALLY DO. I HAVE ALSO BEEN FEELING SICK LIKE I'M GOING TO THROW UP AND I EVEN THROW UP A LITTLE BIT ONCE IN A WHILE. I'VE BEEN GETTING HEADACHES AND JUST FEELING SICK!! ANOTHER THING THAT I HAVE NOTICED IS THAT MY BREAST ARE GETTING SENSETIVE AND THEY FEEL LIKE ALMOST SWOLLEN. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT CAN BE SO PLEASE HELP ME!! THANK YOU!

sounds like ur preggo to me

Your condition really does sound like you are pregnant. You are sick, your breasts are tender and your stomach is bothering you. And not to forget your period is late.

Well, first question would be have you had unprotected sex? If you did than you should definitely head to the nearest pharmacy and buy homemade pregnancy test. You have various kinds and brands but it is best to choose the one for the first morning urine because first urine is the most reliable.

If you get positive test than you should visit your gynecologist and decide what is your next step. He can do blood test as well just to confirm your pregnancy or ultrasound. Anyway, I wish you all the best.