Hello, this has started very recently for me but it goes like this and only sometimes. it would be where after I got donje lifting something heavy I would feel pins and needles on my head and shoulders. then one day I was at olive garden, I had some spicy food, I ate a bite and it was more intense pins and needles burning in the same are, and a little on the chest. Then that same day it was a shiver and it was intense pins and needles all over my chest and head and arms and back, I actually tore my shirt off because ot felt so bad. Whats going on!

How old are you? You really need to see a doctor. Pins and needles may be a circulation problem or symptoms of something more serious. Get it checked out and put your mind at rest.

17, I think its just a vitamin B12 thing

I would STRONGLY suggest you see a chiropractor. It sounds like an subluxation.

Please view my post an if its any close to my ordeal and have found any cure I would appreciate any information thanks .32yrs