One year ago while doing vigorous excercise I developed bad sciatica in both legs. Had an MRI which showed an annular tear. I also took pins and needles in toes which spread to legs. Over the last year the pins and needles have spread up my back, neck, arms and hands. I have had my blood tested for everthing which all came back clear. I have also had an MRI off my brain done and was given the all clear for MS. Has anyone else experienced anything similiar....would love to hear from you. I am very scared.

I am hoping to find out this problem, its happening to me also

Did you get y o the bottom of uour illness .I am at the moment dealing with my problem about 3 months ago I was at work and got pins and needles in the soles of my feet I had blood tests that came back ok I saw a neuro and he gave me nerve tests and mri on my lower back witch was ok then It got worse I got creepy feeling all over my lower body and groin I feel like im jittering I have some pane and feel a tiff im going for a lumber punch in two weeks

I have started experiencing your earlier symptoms-a year after an annular tear and recent vigorous walking. I had numbness in a few toes and now I have pins and needles from the knees down and pain in my feet. Did you get any answers?