It’s been almost a year now that I have this weird feeling of pins and needles all over my body. I went to various docs but the cause is unknown yet. I was calm for about 15 days and thought that’s it won’t come back anymore but here it is backed for more than a month again. What I could do regarding this pins and needles all over my body for it makes me crazy.

Hi there! I was having these abnormal sensations like pins and needles and all over my body, I also had burning and tingling sensations and it lasted for more than a year. I went to see if I’m allergic to something but no, it was not a reason, I went to dermatologist but it was all ok with my skin until I finally ended up at neurologist and guess what I got diagnosed of subacute combined degeneration of spinal cord. I know I also never hearth of it before and never thought that these tingling, pins and needles might be related to something like that but it turned out to be so. Anyway this subacute combined degeneration was caused by lack of vitamin B-12 complex I actually suffered from anemia. I don’t know how vitamin B-12 deficiency may damage the nerves but I know I had exact the same symptoms like yours are. So I would recommend you to see a neurologist.

I had the pins and needles with the burning, I also had inflammed spine, the only way I could get rid of this was see a chiropractor, it works and these felling go away. The main problem is in the spinal cord. Adjustments re-align the posture and spine. :-D

I have recently been suffering from pins and needles all over my body. I feel like bugs are crawling under my skin. I suffer from anxiety, and this is a symptom. However, I was told as well to start taking B-12 and it helped a lot. It took a couple weeks, but the sensation went away. I stopped taking it, and now they are back. B-12 complex will do the trick!

yes i am suffering from the same disorder.
its so severe that sometimes i had to take shower with cold water in the midnight.
i feel it when my heartbeat goes up, when i am anxious excited or when my body temperature increase.
i contacted the dermatologist he said that it would automatically disappear with ur age.

i must try vitamin B-12

thank you so much guyz for this help

I've experiencing these problems since an early age. These feelings come and go but lately I've having these feeling almost on daily basis.
I havent gone to a doctor as I've no way of trigerring it myself.
I've changed my soap, deo, clothes etc, but nothing works.
One thing that i've noticed for sure is Heat triggers it for me or it could me an after effect of it as well. I feel really hot when i get this feeling of Pin pricks and I just cant stop scratching myself all over. Along with this, i get red rashes as well, even at places where i dont scratch.
This is really annoying me as if i'm talking to some, or in a meeting, or
while driving the car, or if I step outside and its quite sunny, it gets triggered all of a sudden.

Is it really a B12 deficiency, as I've taken Vitamin tablets earlier, but just for vitamin compensation rather than for curing purpose.
Please advise, as this is really making things difficult for me.

When I get this, Ii apply cold water all over, or step outside in the cold, which helps subside the feeling. Because of this I cant even wrap up my self on cold days, as even if my body gets a lil warm, it gets triggered.

Should I see a neurologist or a dermatologist or a chiropractor?

Please please please advise.

I feel pins and needles in my whole body since boyhood, absolutely the same as Bond007. The only thing I can do while I am experiencing the heat and needles in my body, is to take a cold shower or just to put some cold water on my arms, head, face and back :'(. Recently this sensation has kinda increased and I am really irritated with it >;). I am 36 years old by the way.

Bond007, have you been able to find any remedy/cure for your problem?

Thanking you in advance.

Hey, I'm only 14 and I have this feeling too. I have no idea what it is but will be going to the doctor soon. It started about 5 months ago, stopped for a few weeks and is back. It happens randomly, morning, night, in school. In the middle of the night I woke up cause it hurt so bad and threw all the covers off and was writhing all around. It never lasts longer then 5-10 minutes but it sucks. Its like electricuting, but I agree it seems to occyr when I blush or get emarassed for some reason, or when I'm playing sports, but mostly its random, I got it while playing the saxophone once. WTF, thanks for the help .

I am 39, and just started feeling the pins and needles all over my body. This is the second day, as the first day I though I was just imagining. I have been coughing for 5 weeks, had diarrhea for 6 days, fever at 101 for 5 days, a sore throat for 3 days, my palms and the soles of my feet have been very sensitive to heat for 2 days, and my urine has become darker for 2 days (may be due to the medication) and now the pins and needles have been present for 2 days.

If what I am reading above is true, it looks like my fever has triggered the pins and needles feelings, so if I can control that then I should be alright. I have not been able to find a long term solution to regulating my temperature, as I continue to toggle between 98 and 101. 1000 mgs of Tylenol is what I have been taking. I have not yet been diagnosed with a cause of the fever, though my doctor suspects jaundice. Tomorrows blood results hopefully will confirm (or deny).

Does anyone out there have the same symptoms as me?

I am also recently having this pins and needles problem. Im 49 and am now finding out that im having low sugar problems and that pins and needles feeling comes on while im active...even if its just walking. I am also having circulation problems at the same time. Circulation I think is one thing that needs addressed first if your a middle age person. If your circulation is bad nothing can get where your body needs it. Even if you havent been diagnosed with low sugar....check it yourself everyday with a home kit for at least 2 or 3 months. Thats how long it took me before one day noticing it dropped to 41.... 70 is borderline low. I have noticed if I eat a peanut butter sandwich and drink orange juice, it comes back up quickly.

iM almost 16. and i was at the beach last week when i started getting a tingling feeling in my head. the next few days it was in my head and then my legs and arms, and its everywhere now.
the heat does trigger it more.
I really dont know what it is but would love to find out
ive been to the doctor so many times this year im afraid to go back theyll think im just a hypocondiriact which i am. and i also have anxiety this is a symptom of anxiety also. but i dont feel anxious or anything.

i am facing 100% similar situation like bond007.
guyz its so extreme so much so that it's absloutly unbearble.
most of the times it happen due to heat.
but it's also triggerd when i am anxious.

i am only 19.
and it's been nearly 3 years no change at all it wasnt use to be that intense but now it's very very intense.

i gave up all the physical activities and i am loosing my shape.

please help me

it's definitely spinal cord. i have the same thing, and my legs are almost paralyzed. it started with my hands feeling number, then arms and leg weakness, and finally pins and needles all over body.

Hello all and thank you for your posts! I needed reassurance. I am diagnosed with degenerated spine, nerve damage, herniated disks and bulging disks; I also have Fibromyalgia. I got woken up last night by this overwhelming sensation of pins and needles rushing thru my body, to my top of my head to my toes. I have just gotten to the point that if I don't wake up, it's been a good life! I get no sleep, due to this reoccurring pain or similar ones like burning in my foot, as well as pain on it. I don't get it, I am so tired and so tired of being tired! I mean I am sure it get's worse with age and I am 35 now with an upcoming bday on June 15th. I guess my gift will be making it to that age! This is so depressing! I can't remember what life was life without pain! :'(

I had the pins and needles come and go at various times. Usually starting in the extremeties then overcoming my entire body, after several failed attempts at a diagnosis, my one physicial finally suggested anxiety as the cause. When you hypervenalate, you may not even know it, the lack of oxygen to the brain causes the senation of pins and needles all over your body. I was put on Zoloft for my anxiety and the sensation has not occured since. :-D