Hi I am 21 years old having severe pain. I keep having "episode like" pain 5-10 times a day that will last anywhere from 5-30 min. It is unbearable. It feels like pins and needles, not the numbing kind. The stabbing wrenching pins and needles. It starts in my hands and ankles and spreads to my back. I am a tough guy. I always beleived in mind over matter.I have had various injuries to my body broken bones all over, surjuries ect ect ect but NOTHING like this feeling. I'm very scared and I don't know what it possibly could be but its the most painful stabbing pains. I can't even go into the store or to church sometimes it's just stabbing. Help me out?

also my arms are weak I have head aches I am super super tired all the time um just don't feel good depressed because of all of this. I am out of the US right now and I need medical attention, this is all scaring me so much. I'm not a guy to get scared and I feel a little bit like a baby even coming out about this, but it's worried me to the point of...what if it's something serious. Does anyone have anything that can please help me?

Pain wrote:

My son suffers the same thing. He can not leave his aircondidioned room because if he gets the least bit warmer than he is he feels these same stabbing needle pricks all over his body that you describe. VERY painful. We have been searching for an answer, but have not found one. I hope someone who has found an answer will respond.

I GET THE SAME BAD BURNING STABBING NEEDLE PAIN ALL OVER MY FACE,CHEST, SCALP, NECK. HOT ROOMS, WARM WEATHER REALLY MAKES IT BAD. SO UNCOMFORTABLE SO PAINFUL. ITCHES REALLY BAD AFTER.