I have been experiencing tingling sensations, pins and needles and numbness in my arms and legs at night. I have also been getting a numb/ tingling sensation around my spine between my shoulder blades (and sometimes in other areas such as the genitals) during waking hours. This is worsened by upper body exercise or bad posture.

I basically want to know how likely or unlikely it is that these are early MS symptoms. I am female, 22 and feeling incresingly anxious about this.

Thanks

did anyone answer this, as i experience the same symptoms for over a year now????

Have you seen a doctor about this? That would be my first recomdation. Also it is possible that your spine is not aligned correctly and it is slightly pressing on your spinal cord. I would defenetly talk with a doctor about it and see what he or she says. Good luck n let us know how it goes.

I concur, and that's what I would say as well. I think that a chiropractor would be able to help you realign your back as well, but see a doctor first! Let us know how it goes, okay?