My gf just finished her period, and her and I had unprotected sex the night after that, in which I thought I had pulled out prior to cumming. But just in case, she started the Plan B pill 12 hours after that. It has now been 5 days and she has minor cramps in her vaginal area. Does this mean she is pregnant? Please help!

Hi, I know this was posted a long time ago, but this is for anyone in the future who may want to know. Usually I can tell when my period is about to start because of slight cramping a couple of days before. After I used plan B those cramps began about a week after I took it, and about a week before my period actually started. It was still effective, but the period is slightly different because the egg is being prevented from implanting properly, and the period is being induced. Just something to be aware of.