Hey my names Brian and me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on Tuesday and i did cum in her but she took a Plan B pill less than 2 hours of that happening and the next day she took two pregnancy test and they both came up positive. Did the test come up positive because the Plan B didn't work yet is there a certain amount of time the Plan B needs to work because ik it says to take it in 72 hours but does it take a certain amount of time to work because i wouldn't think that the pill would work in 2 or 3 hours would it take a couple days? Please let me know and i'll have her take another pregnancy test Thank for reading

There is no way the pregnancy test could be positive the day after you shoot your load into your GF. Even if your little swimmers had fertilised her egg overnight (It is possible), there would not be sufficient pregnancy hormone to register. The egg needs to implant into the uterus before it starts making the pregnancy hormone. Normally pregnancy tests only reliable after your GF misses her period.