I need help with my dates to figure out whether i could be pregnant or not. I have an app that tells me when my ovulation and period are SUPPOSED to happen as long as I put the days my periods start and end. May last period started May 26th but I'm not so sure when it ended. My ovulation period supposedly ended June 9th but I had unprotected sex on June 11th (he didn't cum) because we kinda just fooled around and took the foreplay too far for a couple seconds but there was precum, ever since that day I've had this stinky brown discharge, up until today when I woke up to a red spot about the size of a dime on my pad & today is the day the app on my phone says my period should start but I've also been VERY stressed the past two weeks. I've had slight cramps and sharp pains that move from one side to the other in my lower abdomen, and regular PMS symptoms like bloating, irritability, and a bit of fatigue. i also had a bit of nausea which I've had before as a symptom but not very often. Some times when I pee, theres little "strings" (for lack of a better word) in the toilet when I look that are mostly white. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for the you're taking to reply. God bless.

You can get pregnant from pre cum and pms symptoms are very similar to early pregnancy symptoms. You should wait a week and if you don't get a regular period either take a home pregnancy test or go to the gyno