i lost my virginity 10 days ago, we tried it multiple times over the weekend and a couple of those times was without a condom yet using the withdrawl method. i am worried about pre-cum and getting pregnant. i am on the pill but up until 2 weeks go didn't use it as regularly as i should. i got a pregnancy test done yesterday and it came up negative i won't know for sure that i'm not pregnant until i get my period next week. also i have a UTI, what does this all mean?

My last menstrual cycle Started Jan. 14th and ended on Jan. 19th , My period I would say is normal . I have an average 29 day cycle . I recently been ttc, I had sex on Jan 20th and the 27th . I have an app that keeps track of my periods and when my ovulation is at its "highest" well as of this cycle my ovulation was Jan. 28th. as it said on my app . . . well 3 days after my "ovulation", and four days after sex on the 31st I woke up to find a spot only after wiping the size of a dime . NOT on my underwear, ONLY on my toilet paper . I've never had spotting up till this cycle at least not this early ... could this be implantation bleeding or??? PS I never had any sort of spotting after that one wipe