I was diagnosed with a hemangioma on my pons, chiari I malformation, and two cavernous hemangiomas in my cervical spine and have had multiple symptoms that led to the diagnosis but according to the two neurologists I have seen the diagnosis has nothing to do with my symptoms. I have icy/burning/tingling/numbness in my face, arms, and sometimes radiating into my chest and legs. I also have begun to have some pretty serious headaches. Does anyone else have Chiari I and/or brain hemangioma?? Any symptoms?? Please tell me that I'm not crazy!

I have a Hemangioma in the pons of my brain stem. I have the same icy/burning/tingling/numbness in my face and left arm. I use to have serious headaches until it bled 6 years ago. My neck hurts almost all the time. The bleed also caused double vision, ringing in my ears (which has not ever gone away) left arm numbness and a pulling sensation on my right side of face. I still periodically have a pulling or twitching in my face. Sometimes, water from a shower will also cause a strange burning sensation.

I was told by 4 different neurosurgeons that there are no treatments for a hemangioma in the Pons.

I was Diagnosed with the same thing.. My whole left side of my body is numb and have ringing in my ears..double Vision as well..I've had the symptoms for 3 weeks and I'm really annoyed by this more than anything,, was also told of limited treatment.