I have had pressure in my head for 8 months. I woke up one morning after a great deal of stress in my life and had ringing in my ears and pressure in my head from the temples to the crown of my head. It is not pain, but pressure. The ringing is intense and does not go away while resting. I have had 2 MRIs and many x rays. Everything is normal. Went to the Chiari Institute in Long Island. I do not have Chiari. Have seen an ENT-- they said it was stress and I took Valium. It did not work. My heart is now starting arythmic episodes. I feel tired, but I work through it. I have trouble remembering common things, like the password to my computer. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have had these exact same symptoms...i have no idea what is going on. Mine has been going on for about 8 to 9 months. Although i have not had a ct done or an mri, every doctors visit i have they tell me that it is my sinuses and allergies.

Hi, i have also had what you are experiencing for the last 3 years. I have also had ct scans and different medications and nothing seems to help. I get the same symptoms as anyone would get with a brain tumour. I would like to know if anyone has found something that works.

about 3 weeks ago i experienced the most scariest feeling in the world. numbness in my head, pressure in the back of my head, tingling or a burning feeling in my head and face. my arms were cold and my fingers went slightly numb and everyone kept saying it was an anxiety attack. on Saturday morning i felt pressure in the back of my head on the left hand side and it really freaked me out. so i went to ER and they said it was anxiety. Sometimes i'm just relaxing on the couch watching TV and it just creaps up! it's sooo annoying when nothen likes its ever happens to you. i thought anxity was do to stressful situations not when your just minding your own bussines, but as for the pressure in the head it just comes out of no where and seems like it never wants to go away. if anyone eles has anything please let me know as well!

I got this problem too, buzzing in my left ear and pain in my head left side above my left eye, and when I push hard against my skull at that place the pain intensifies and the buzzing get louder! I dont know what this is. I am also tired a lot. my eyesight is getting worse also I am nearsighted and it gets worse very fast.. faster than normal.

I am 35 yo male

Hello

My advice would be to try your local homoeopath. I am sure he can help you.

my wife use to suffer from severe migraine, she would feel like her head would burst, light and noise aggravated the headache and she had to lie down. This would go on for days, but after taking homoeopathy, she is so much better. Now if she gets it, once in a while, she justs takes a dose of the remedy and she is fine in about an hour.

Hope that helps
Mohamed

I have never had really any headaches especially migraines. But i have had a lot of stress in my life for a very long time, anyway. I was sitting watching a movie, when suddenly i felt pressure build up really fast in the back left part of my head... then there was a a "crack" that i could even hear ( like something internally cracked in my brain) then i felt a warm sensation in the back of my head. Right after i got that sense of impending doom, my chest tighened up and i wave of numbness kinda came over me; then my heart rate got jacked. I was freaked out, i got up walking trying to calm myself from what felt like a heart attack. It continued in waves, i would feel weird then my heart would get jacked up, face numb, and was very shaky. i was 90% sure i was gona drop dead. Then went on for about 45min. I had been drinking quit a bit so i thought maybe the years of drinking was showing its face. Then 2 weeks later i was sitting in class, i didnt get anything in my head but i got that feeling that i was gona die, and my heart got jacked up, couldnt concentrate, numbness in left side of my face, went in waves just liek before. I dont have the money or insurance to do mri's etc but now im really starting to think they just really bad anxiety attacks. Only thing that worries me is that thing that went in my head...if it was a small stroke i dont think id be here. the 2nd one happened 4 days ago. I'm also having weird memory problems with lil small simple things... my memory seems fine but my g/f would be like i just told you that right now..and i have no recollection of it. Can this be just anxiety attacks? im 26 yr old male. I really hope so. Any advice would be appreciated. i been taking xanex and it really seems to help.

Its anxiety for sure . I had them and they feel so weird. ...

hello. i have had the same symptoms with my head. At times i get a ringing in my ear and if i sneeze, cough, bend over or laugh too hard i feel the pressure in my head. I was diagnosed with MS last year and began rebif treatments. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. It's painful at times because i used to get very sharp pains in my temples that prevented me from sleeping. I no longer get the sharpness but still the pounding and the pressure.

I have suffered from anxiety since I was 14. I am now in my 40's. For years I just thought I was weird and mostly kept it to myself because no-one seemed to understand what I was trying to put into words. I have had depression in my life too and I think it is triggered by the anxiety. I get a light headed feeling like I'm not in reality (has anyone else ever felt that?) and after everything seems raw and new, it's hard to explain, I look at friends and feel like I don't know them. Sometimes I feel like I've just been dropped into a room or a situation, very strange and scary feeling. After numerous times I actually got used to these feelings and could talk myself out of it a little. I have taught myself to feel nothing at times because its easier than feeling the fear of anxiety or depression, this causes me to fall out of love and have trouble in relationships. One symptom that I always have is the feeling of pressure on top of my head and above my ears. Please share if you can relate...

I have the same symtoms my doctor told me it is stress related and to start going to the gym on a regular basis..I have been and I still have the ringing in ears and the pressure build up in my head. I'm going to try a new doctor something is not right

I have all these issues after taking a antibiotic called ciprofloxacin part of fluroquinolone range. Please check to see if you have ever had any even if it was years ago.

I'm not a medical doctor but while I was looking up to find out what my boyfriend is suffering from, I came across this site because of the pressure he has in his head.Before coming to this site I was looking at other possibilities and I came across something that may be helpful. I believe you may be suffering from what is called derealization, and you may want to look it up, and see if that is what might be going on with you, but from what I was reading, It sounds pretty darn close, not sure if it will help the pressure in your head but maybe it is a step in the right direction!! All the best!!!!

yes...i did have that anti biotic....is there any thing to do about it? please let me know as fast as possible

I have had all the symptoms everyone here has for two years now. Come to find out, I have Lyme disease. Tell your doctor you want to be tested. If he tells you that it's not necessary, demand to get the blood work done, my doctor kept telling me for 6 months that I had anxiety, so I began my own research, every symptom I had pointed to lyme. So I went back to the dr and begged him to do the lyme test. low and behold it was lyme.