I have this unusual sensation in the left side of my head. When I sleep there is a pressure and numbness. I had MRI done few weeks ago and everything is normal. Does anyone get those weird feelings?

This sounds to me like either a migraine or possibly a cluster headache. My mom has migraines and migraines can produce numbness and tingling, even though they don't in everyone. I would go to a neurologist if I were you. I think you will find your symptoms will be diagnosed faster than you think. Since my mom suffers from migraines she often complains on the unusual sensations and often on the left side of her head.

the left side of my head, mostly behind my eye, has pressure like a sinus headache with out the sinus simptoms. also my left arm from elbow to finger tips has needle-like tingling along with my left leg from my knee down. this is very uncomfortable what is it

I have numbness on left side of body, from head all way to foot.....accompanied by pain. what could be reason or reasons?????????

i have this really weird tingling feeling almost like my temple but below it where theres a pulse as well tis weird

THIS IS SO WEIRD, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ON LINE FOR INFO. ABOUT THESE SENSATIONS. I HAVE HAD THEM FOR A WHILE NOW. BUT THEY ARE MORE OFTEN AND STRONGER. IT REALY HURTS MOST THE TIME NOW. I AM GOING TO HAVE A MRI SOON TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY THING IN MY HEAD THAT MIGHT BE THE CAUSE OF THIS. ITS NOT A HEAD ACH AT ALL. ITS SOMETHING ELSE.

i get a strange pain in the head since so many years.. its a pain i donno how what to do... i have difficulty in doing anything... its really sickening...i have taken 18 electrick shocks 8 years of medications....

I looked up cool air sensation in the left hemisphere of brain and I found your post...I have the same thing...it is weird sometimes it feels like a cool empty spot on the top left side of my head....it happens at all time kind of like brain freeze without the super cold and no ice cream.....I am about to have an mri done to have it checked....

I have gotten this weird tingling sensation on the left side of my head down into my ear for almost two years. It's annoying, not painful. This year, a vein also protruded more pronounced on my left forehead/head. My dad has this same vein though so its probably unrelated. I'm 28 and otherwise healthy I think (I haven't had a proper physical in years) but I'm not overweight, don't have genetic stuff in my history etc. It's helps to put slight pressure on it. What is this? It's not a headache!

I've always had numbness and tingling in my left temple area. There is also tingling down my left leg and sometimes other areas on the left side. Whether all these are related is unknown. One day I had a protruding vein just above my left eye and extending toward my ear. I ended up having a "sclerosis" procedure by an intervention radiologist (actual quote: "We're gonna help you"), which was expensive and didn't solve anything except the cosmetic issue, which I didn't care about.

I've considered various forms of vasculitis, my esthenias and neurological issues (Actual quote from neurologist: "At this point I would recommend reassurance." Oh thank you doctor, I will go get some immediately. I hope it's covered by my insurance!)

Good luck!

I recently began experiencing these same symptoms with the addition of tinnitus in the left ear. Have any of you experience with MDMA, Mephedrone, Methylone or other substances of similar mechanism?

I've heard of 5 individuals, with a history of recreational use of these substances.

These substances are also referred to as follows:

MDMA: (3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methamphetamine) ecstasy, X, XTC
Mephedrone: (1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-methylaminopropan-1-one) MMC, mmcat
Methylone: (2-methylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propan-1-one) bk-MDMA, M1

I had a case of sudden coldness in my head accompanied with tremors in my body and the following suggestions by my doctor have helped me a lot in getting rid of it.

1. When taking a bath, avoid the shower - instead, pour water to bathe your body first and last wash your head in warm/bearable hot water - do not wash your head in cold water.
2. After bath, dry the roots of your hair and scalp with a hair dryer or in warm climates, in the sun.
3. Never sleep with wet / moist hair
4. When travelling, though most of us like the wind on our face, it would be prudent to avoid having the cold wind direct on any part of your face.
5. Another reason for this numbness, is a direct cold draft from the fan or AC. If you have to sleep in an AC room or directly under a fan, do cover your head, ears and side of the face, but not the front of your face.

Hope the above helps in reducing your symptoms. However, it is always advisable to seek medical advice if symptoms persist or worsen.

I've also been experiencing unusual sensations on the left side of my body including my head. I tend to feel a pressure behind my left eye in the region of my left ear. There's also tingling and slight numbness in my left arms (and palm) and leg (and sole). I've also noticed that my left eye is more sensitive to light and my left ear is more sensitive to noise or loud sounds. I had a brain MRI done in October and it looks normal. The neurologist told me that everything is fine and this may just be a result of stress or anxiety. It's just really annoying to keep feeling like this....any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I have been getting the exact same weird feeling on the left side of my head now for 2 years. I am only 14. It is really annoying and sometimes makes it hard to concentrate. It is worst at night and goes away when pressure is applied or when I lift my left eyebrow. my doctor seems unconcerned,Im not too worried about it either since I figure that if it was something serious I'd be dead already.Does anyone know if there is a diagnosis for this????

what is the cause of this, can you expand upon this as i am having the same problem although havent touched drugs in a good 8 montsh