Hi. I'm a past few weeks some strange stuff happened to me and I would like a proper explanation.
You see, from the 6th year of my life I wear glasses. My diopter is pretty stable and I had no other problems with my vision.
But, about three weeks ago I started to suffer from blurry vision. At first, I thought my diopter is getting bigger and that I should schedule my self an examination with my ophthalmologist.
He has determined that my diopter is same and that I have one other problem- increased eye pressure. He is suspecting on some cavernous hemangioma as a possible cause.
I thought this is some skin disorder! How can this affect my vision?

You are right, cavernous hemangioma most often can be found on the skin and it represents tumor made of abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels. But, beside skin it can be found in almost every internal organ including eye.
Orbital cavernous angiomas can increase intraorbital volume with a resultant mass effect causing constant pressure on eye structures.
Although cavernous hemangiomas are histologically benign, they can cause blurry vision, diplopia and even definite lost of vision on one eye.
Best treatment of this condition is one operation called lateral orbitotomy during which doctor, using carbon-dioxide laser, is removing tumor.